Chapter 1

"Ugh Marcel will you stop going on about finding a mate.. we will find one when we least expect it okay!" Edward said getting slightly frustrated.

Marcel shrugged "Yea I guess " he leaned his chin on his hand staring back down at his book. He loved reading and writing books. He pushed up his glasses and frowned his eyes watering a little.

"Hey marcy come here baby " Edward said

Marcel sat on Edwards lap and hid his head in Eds chest. He looked over at Harry looking out the window , he was desperate for a mate too , we all are. Edward thought.

"Right we're going out , being stuck in here is never gonna find us a mate so come on shoes on " Edward said

Louis was decorating his small wooden house. "Maybe some flowers will do?" Louis says

Louis left his house and went into the small flower field and began to pick flowers. He had a basket to gather the flowers in.

Louis has never really thought of looking for his mate. 
He hummed and walked around the flower field picking out pink daisies , he looked around hearing the birds sing , he decided to sit down for a while and make daisy chains. He made one for his head and giggled at the feeling of it. Louis loved nature especially wild animals. He heard a Russel in the field which caused him to gasp. He stood up slowly to see a rabbit. "Aw b-bunny " he crept up to it and smoothed him. He followed the bunny around the field and jumped about like the rabbit.

The styles triplets decided to go into the forest and look around. Hoping they could smell out their mate.

While Louis was being his adorable self he didn't notice that the Triplets looking at him with a smile and happiness.

'we found our mate.' Edward thought as he watch Louis jump around with the rabbit. 'he smells so good. So sweet' Harry thought as he watch Louis. 'he is so cute! So beautiful!' Marcel thought

Marcel went to run but Edward stopped "You dare Marcel , Youl scare him stop." He warned

He sighed "Alright alright "

Louis could sense someone near by he picked up the wild rabbit and sat down in the high grass so no one could see him but the triplets could still see him. He shook in fear and held onto the rabbit.

"Edward how do we approach him?" Harry asked looking at Edward. Edward was thinking for a couple minutes before turning to Marcel and Harry

"We go out one by one." Edward. "Let him be comfortable with one of us then the next. That way he won't be as scared." Marcel and Harry nods in agreement.

Louis calmed a little as it all went quiet , he decided to carry on picking daisies. When all of a sudden Edward appeared in front of him. "Hey there little one".

Louis gasped and dropped the daisies quickly moving away. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you we-I mean I thought you might want some company. Edward said

"I-I better get back h-home" he picked up the daisies and went to leave but Harry and Marcel walked to him. He gasped and ran towards his house.

"You idiots " Edward said angrily , they rushed after the omega. Louis ran but tripped up and fell. "O-ow!" He sniffled scraping his knee.

Edward caught up to Louis and crouched down to Him. "Little one you need to be more careful" Edward says about to touch Louis but Louis was scooting backwards. "N-no touch." Louis whimper.

Marcel and Harry managed to get there a little out of breath. Edward glared at them as if to say  stay put. "I know you're scared but you're hurt little one." Edward says in a soft tone. "All I want to do is help you and talk to you okay?"

Louis sniffled looking at there concerned faces "O-okay " he gave in. "M-my knee" he winced

"Aw its  okay little one it's just graze " Marcel said getting out a bandaid from his pocket. "S'good thing I carry these with me huh." Marcel said

Louis watched him and nodded , he felt  all eyes on him which made him slightly uncomfortable. Marcel put the bandage on his knee and helped him. "U-um thank you .. I-I should get back. He said

"Let us walk you?" Harry said

Louis thought for a moment debating over the pros and cons. Before nodding. "O-okay. Y-you guys can come." Louis got up and lead the boys to his beautiful house.

'Wow.' the triplets thought at the same time. They look at each other before following Louis into the fablous wooden house. "Y-you guys c-can sit down." Louis stuttered as he went into the kitchen to make some water.

Edward looked around the living room "You live here alone?"

Louis turned the tap off "Y-yea "he said short and sweetly. He sat back on the couch putting a jug of water with lemon wedges init on the table. "Um y-you can help yourself "

"well we were looking for our mate." Harry says as he took a sip of his drink. "And we found your scent in the fields realizing you're our mate." Marcel says afterwards.

Edward looked Louis in his eyes. "We figure that you be a good mate for us." Edward says. "But no pressure. We wouldn't want you jump into conclusion since you barely met us."

Louis eyes widen but soon went back to normal. "I-i don't even know your names." Louis says gaining a little confidence. "Ah! Sorry that's marcel, Harry, and I'm Edward.