Chapter 7

Louis was staying at the triplets house for the week. Louis was all cuddle up in Edward arms.

Marcel was next to them reading his book while rubbing Louis leg and Harry on the floor playing a game.

"How are you feeling petal " Edward kissed his head gently.

"B-better daddy Ed" Louis said

"Good I'm sorry that nasty man got in the way of you , I assure you that it  will never happen again.

Louis looked at Eddy and kissed him softly , it took Edward by surprise at his confidence and he kissed back gently. Louis moaned softly , Edward held him close as the kiss got heated. Soon Marcel and Harry joined and made Louis feel comfortable , Harry kissed his neck and all down his collar bone , Marcel kissed all over Louis stomach and down to his v line. He was in pure bliss.

After a while the triplets and Louis were panting from there love making , each one of them bit down onto Louis neck whilst cumming hard inside him. Louis moaned loudly cumming too."

"Our beautiful boy " Edward said pulling out slowly and laying beside him , Harry and Marcel did the same and laid next Louis.

Louis led with his three alphas breathing heavy but he felt amazing and finally mated.

Late there even Louis woke to be trap in between Edward and Harry.

Louis groans as he wiggled out between them careful not to wake them up and went into the kitchen to make dinner for them.

After 30 minutes the boys woke up and went into the dining room to find food on the table.

Louis had set everything out neatly on the table waiting his Alphas to come down

Louis had set everything out neatly on the table waiting his Alphas to come down. He winced feeling an ache in his bum from the mating. He blushed and went to the kitchen making some drinks.

He soon heard footsteps and gasps as they saw the food prepared for them. "Woah Louis you did all this! Marcel said

Louis turned quickly blushing "Y-yes" he giggled

"Darling you are amazing " Edward said picking him up and spinning him around.

Harry kissed his lips gently "So proud of you baby boy "

Louis giggled wrapping his legs around Harry waist and held on to him. "T-thank you."

They all say down and began to eat. Louis looked at them hoping it was good. "Wow Louis. This is delicious!" Marcels says.

"It's better than Edwards!" Harry says with a chuckle. Edward glared at harry "hey! But Louis it is really good. Thank you"

Louis smiled "t-thanks." Once they finished eating they went decided to play a game of truth or dare.

They spent the whole afternoon playing truth or dare and eating snacks. " I dare you to run around naked outside Edward " Harry said

Edward glared "I will not "

"Y-you have to its d-dare daddy " Louis giggled throwing a little popcorn at Eddys hair. "Oh your lucky your cute" he said at Louis

Louis squealed holding onto Harry.

Edward finally did his dare and got naked running around outside. Harry Marcel and Louis was on the ground dead ass laughing with warm tears running down their cheeks.

After a couple more minutes Edward came back in and got dress. "Louis truth or dare."

Louis looked at Edward suspiciously. "Truth."
"Is it true that you build the wooden house?"

Louis nods

"M-me and m-my m-mummy did " his eyes started to water.

The boys looked at him concerned "oh darling come here" Edward said

Louis went to him "M-mum d-died " he sobbed out

Marcel and Harry were in tears they all hugged there mate and kissed his head. "Shh angel it's alright I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up but where so sorry for your loss.

Louis calmed down and nuzzles into Edward chest. "I don't want to play a-anymore." Louis whimpered wiping his tears.

"Okay we won't play. Let's watch a movie. I make some popcorn." Harry says rubbing Louis head. "Go put on your PJs and get settle back down."

Louis did as he was told and got his Pjs on , he put on a pair of silk pink shorts and a white crop top. He walked downstairs elegantly. The triplets jaws dropped at the site of there mate. Edward growled "Damn darling "

"So gorgeous " Marcel said

"Like a princess " Harry said picking him up