Chapter 20

Louis rubbed his back and kissed Harry's cheek "Ill make you some tea" he said

"Baby you look exhausted you should go to bed okay ill be okay , " Harry said picking Louis up and headed to bed with the boys.

"no I'm okay." Louis says as he tried to get down but couldn't. Harry lays down in the bed with Louis in his arms.. "no I'm okay. Just rest." He  says holding him close.

Louis nods giving in as he nuzzles into his chest and fell asleep.

--

The next morning Louis and the boys woke up to three crying babies. Louis rubbed his eyes. "I'll go you stay in bed darling " Harry said along with Edward and Marcel. Louis smiled laying back .

"more sleep~" Louis says with a smile as he went back to sleep. Marcel took Skye.

Harry and Edward took the boys. They changed their diapers and gave them a bottle as their omega was sleeping.

"Have you apologised to Louis for last night?" Edward asked

Harry frowned "What?" He said whilst rocking teddy

"You were drunk Harry and you pinned and grabbed him against the wall" he said

"I swear you do it again and you are dead meat mr do you understand me?" Edward said dominantly

"I'm I would never hurt him Edward I- I'm so sorry " Harry gulped looked down at teddy , he smoothed his cheek lightly.

After a while they put the babies back in their cribs. Edward went out to bug more food for the babies and other things and Marcel went with him.

Louis was in Harry office when he walked in. "Harry can we talk for a moment?"

"Yea sure babe come in " Harry said

Louis walked in and sat on the desk "It's just I .. I know you d-don't go out drinking a lot b-but last night made me t-think. I would a-appreciate it if you didn't come h-home drunk like that a-again .. your a daddy to our babies and and " his eyes started to fill up.

Harry gulped "Hey hey please baby don't get upset I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me I really don't I -" Harry said

"I-I just wanted to m-make it c-clear to you that's all" m'sorry I'm just emotional after h-having the babies. He sniffled

"it's okay. You're a mother to them Louis. Of course you're going to be emotional about this." Harry says as he hugs Louis. Louis hugs back tightly.

"Plus you could have crashed  when you're driving drunk." Louis cried into his shoulder. "I don't want you to get hurt again."

"Aw baby I'm so sorry darling so sorry " Harry said kissing his face all over " he rubbed his back gently.

Louis wiped his tears "Look why don't we both go out for a bit the boys got the babies so why don't I treat you to lunch?" Harry asked

Louis thought for a little before nodding. They ended up going to a cute little cafe called the shine Lee Cafe. They got to a table and looked over the menu.

"E-everything looks amazing " Louis said

"You always look amazing baby" Harry said

Louis blushed hiding in his menu giggling , "I'm gonna have the prawn linguini and some garlic bread a glass of white wine." Louis said

Harry raised his eyebrow when he mentioned whine "Well you deserve a drink babe " Harry kissed his cheek.

"I'll have the steak medium rare , sweet patatoe fries tomatoes and a side salad also with a coke , I'm driving " Harry chuckled closing the menu

"alright. Let me take the menu and I be right back with your drinks." The waiter says taking the menus and walked away

Louis smiled happily as he held Harry hand. "what have you been doing? Well I mean for work"

"Oh just the usual office work , boring really baby " Harry said kissing Louis hand. Soon there meals arrived and Louis sipped his wine and dug into his food.

They ate and laugh as the talks and joke around. Soon they finished and was driving back home. Louis smiled as he held harry hand.

Suddenly he passed the house and continue the drive. Louis frowns. "Um Harry our house is that way."  Louis says

"I know"

Louis sat back enjoying the scenery whilst Harry drove to the park. He stopped at the park and parked up . Louis got out and held Harry's hand . "Why are we at the park?

"Just a walk thought it be nice " Harry said smiling

Louis giggled

They walk around for a bit with the sun setting. Soon they went up a hill next to a healthy large oak tree.

"Stay here." Harry says. Louis nods and stood there. Harry went off somewhere leaving Louis there looking out to the sunset.

Louis wondered where he had got to and got a bit worried. Harry came back with the boys and the babies . Louis smiled

"aww hey babies~" Louis awe rubbing his babies tummy. Not aware that the boys went behind him on one knee.

"Petal." Edward says. Louis turns around and look at them. He gasp and cover his face.

The three boxes  held a piece of the ring. All together made a cute pale pink petal.

Louis eyes filled with tears and covered his mouth gently.

"Louis will you do us the honour of being our husband?" The boys asked

"From the moment we met you we knew you were the one for us and having our pups just makes it even better and we love so much petal.

"Y-yes yes yes!! Louis squealed running into their arms.

The hugged him tightly and kissed all over his face. The pulled back and their rings on.

Louis was crying a little harder with a joy and happiness in his heart. With his mates. Harry. Edward. And Marcel. And his three pups teddy Skye and asher.

Louis and the triplets were the happiest they had ever been. They soon married and spent the rest of there lives happy with there 3 babies.

THE END.