Chapter 12

Louis got out of the shower wrapping a white around his waist. He was walked towards the bedroom and over heard the triplets talking about them moving to LA. His eyes widened thinking there going to leave for LA without him.

He opened the bedroom door holding the towel around his waist. His hair was slightly dripping down his shoulders. The boys stopped talking as soon as they saw him. Louis eyes watered and he looked towards the window not saying word. He sniffled still holding the towel against him.

"Louis?" Edward said hearing him sniffle

Louis didn't look at them as he cleared his throat. "Yes daddy Eddy?"

Edward stood up "look at me when I'm talking to you" he says softly. Louis didn't says anything nor do anything.

Marcel and Harry stood up and start to come to Louis. "Louis?" Marcel says.

"Petal?" Harry says

"Angel?" Edward says last.

Louis began to cry as he fell to his knees upset.

The boys looked at each other worried but they back at Louis.

"P-please don't m-move away a-and leave m-me" Louis said

"Darling why would you ever think that?" Eddy said

"Wherever we go you go petal " Marcel said

"B-but you go f-far away w-why , w-want to stay here " he sniffled

"Aw angel its only for a couple months , if we don't go the company will fall and we could lose money to live, where rich enough anyway but we need to save it ." Harry said

"O-okay daddies " he shivered

Harry picks Louis up gently. "Alright princess. Let's get you dressed and pack to go." Harry says walking out of the room

Edward and Marcel went to the bedroom and started to pack. "I don't think he wants to go." Marcel says to Edward. Edward shook his head "I don't think so either. After all he had trouble coming to our house just for the day and he cried missing his home made home." Edward says

Marcel nods. "He will have to get used to it. Meaning he would probably cry and cry and throw tantrums." Marcel sighs as he lean back against the bed.

"Just relax Marcel he'll be okay , and if he does have a tantrum we will control it , it's only for a few months after all. " he said

Meanwhile Harry helped Louis get dressed and packed for LA. Louis sighed a bit because he loved living here and loved going back to his house every now and again.

"i-i don't w-wanna go hazzy." Louis whines as he sat back. "We have to go. And you're coming with us since you don't want to be alone." Harry say looking at him. Louis whines more and kicked his suitcase. "I don't want to go! I want to stay! I want all of us to stay!"

Harry sighs "Look baby I don't wanna go either but we have to , we need save our company otherwise it will fall.

"I k-know but " he sniffled

Harry wiped his tears away and kissed his cheeks "we love you more than anything darling and if you love us just as much you will do this with us, I know it's hard but you can't throw tantrums and stuff ." Harry said

"I d-do love you a-all b-but want to stay " he sniffled and folded his arms looking down at his feet.

Harry pulled him into his lap and made him look up at him.

"You need to behave Louis. I know. its hard." Harry says. "But we have to deal with it."

Louis pouts and moved away from Harry and continue to pack.

Louis went quiet for a while , he grabbed his suit case and walked downstairs and waited outside on the door step for the boys. He sniffled looking around him. It breaks his heart to leave places he loves. Even though he won't be long.

The triplets came down and opened the front door seeing Louis , Harry lifted him and helped him into the car.

They got into the car and drove to the airport. Louis had fallen asleep after an hour. Edward picked Louis out of the car and got on the plane to LA.  Several hour Louis woke up holding onto Edward hand. Louis looked around finding himself on the plane.

Louis frowned upset by this and wanted to throw an tantrum but Edward leans over and whisper into his ear. "If you throw tantrum here on the plane I'm tapping that ass."

Louis folded his arms and stayed quiet for a bit but he soon got bored and looked out of the window. Harry and he boys watched him and smiled hoping he will will be okay with all this.

He grabbed his bag of candy he left over and ate a sweet slowly , he wasn't in the mood for scoffing down sweets right now.

Marcel was about to grab a piece of candy but Louis slapped his hand softly "n-no!"

Marcel grabbed his hand roughly. "Louis you know better." Marcel says with a warning voice. "You're not supposed to slap daddy hand. You being very bad."

Louis whimpered. "I-i just didn't want you take my candy." Marcel let go of his hand and has his hand out. "Give me your bag" he order. Louis frowns "what? Why?"!

"Because you being bad and you need to learn how to share.give me the bag of candy and I will put it away since you don't know how to share."

Louis through the bag of candy across the floor "h-have them r-ruin everything " he sniffled and got up and walked to a different seat seen as it's a private jet. He went to the back of the plane where just wanted some alone time. He began to sob quietly he couldn't get his breathe back he was sobbing so much.

Marcel was about to get up and go after him but Harry stop him. "Just clean the mess up. I get him" Harry says as he went into the back of the plane. He squat down in front Louis. "You need to calm down right now Louis and go apologize to Marcel " Harry says. Louis shook his head as he pushed Harry away.

Harry roughly pulled Louis into his arms and held him tightly as Louis struggled to get free. After a while he calm down to only hiccups and whimpers. "Now go apologize or get a punishment."

M-marcel..." Louis said with puffy eyes

"I-I'm really s-Sorry...I guess I'm j-just having a bad time right n-now" he sniffled

Marcel wiped Louis eyes and picked him and put him on his lap. "It's alright I understand but please baby don't take it out on us where only what's right.

Louis nods as he lay his head Marcel chest and fell back asleep. Marcel held him close through out the plane ride. Soon the landed and Marcel did want wake up Louis. Knowing how cranky he gets.

He carried him while the boys got the bags. they got into a black van and went to a hotel that has their last name on it. They up the lift and went into their own Vila . Louis woke up and looked around the huge hotel room. Vila.