Chapter 2

"W-well I'm L-Louis " he smiled sipping his water.

"Beautiful name " Edward said

Louis moved his fringe out of his face which made Harry and the boys stare at his beauty.

"u-um is there anything e-else you needed?" Louis asked as he look down at the boy with his blue eyes.

They were starstruck just how bright clear Louis eyes were.

"Well we will leave you too it , here is our number if you'd like to call us anytime."Edward said

"We would like to see you again if thats alright?" Harry said with a smile.

"U-um okay " Louis blushed and looked down , they all pressed a kiss on his cheek and left.

Once they left Louis let out a squeal and his face redden. Louis paced the floor. "What the hell?" Louis says "where the hell did they come from? Why so hot!!"

Louis stop pacing and took a huge chug of his drink to calm his nerves. "Okay. Just put their numbers in your phone." Louis mumbled as he grabbed his phone and began to put their phone number in.

Louis finished decorating his house and cleaned up around the kitchen , he loved living where he is he just hoped he'd never have to leave. His eyes watered at the thought of it but if anything was to happen it doesn't mean he had to give up his house for good.

The next day Louis was pacing with his phone on the table debating if he wants to call them or not.

"What if they don't want to talk to me?" Louis thinks out loud. "What if they are busy? What happens if they don't remember me?! What if they don't even want to talk to me and think I'm not worth it?!"

Louis took a deep breath and decided to take a walk to refresh his mind , he rubbed his eyes and fixed his pink sweater. He had walked quite a while now and it started to get cold and drizzly only then he looked up at the sky seeing he clouds were black. "Oh n-no he frowned and went into wolf form and ran to trees for shelter. He then transitioned back into human and held his knees. The wind blew harshly and a branch snapped and fell hitting Louis head knocking him out.

The triplets was running around the forest in their wolf form since they love the rain. Harry howled for the Edward and Marcel. Harry turned into his human form and picked Louis up. Edward and Marcel arrived and turned back.

"What happened ?" Marcel asked. "He seemed to have been hit by that branch." Harry says pointing at the dead branch. Edward frowned "let's get him to our house. It's closer."

Several hours later Louis woke up in a strange bed. The bed had silk red sheets with the most softest pillows. Louis groans as his head was pounding. He looked around seeing himself in an unfamiliar room. Louis quickly sat and panics.

"Hey hey it's okay darling, it's okay " Edward said calming him.

Louis sighed in relief "W-what's going on w-why?" He sniffled .. m-my head h-hurts " he began to sob

Edward grabbed some pills and a glass of water "here love take these they will help." He said

Louis hesitated at first but took them and swallowed them down. "W-want home " he whimpered

"hey I know little one." Edward says as he got a little closer to Louis. "Let's get something to eat and wait out the rain." Louis nods as he looked out the window seeing the rain pouring down.

Edward held his hand out to Louis. "Come with me." Edward says softly. "Trust me. Okay?" Louis looked into Edward eyes before looking down at his hand and gently slid his small hand into Edward larger hand. "I trust you."

Edward smiled walking him downstairs , Harry and Marcel came running towards them. Louis gasped clutching onto Edwards shirt hiding his face init. He whimpered.

"What have I told you both! ?" Edward warned

"Sorry Eddy " Harry

"S-sorry " Marcel pouted

Edward rolled his eyes looking down at the sweet omega. "Hey darling it's alright it's just Harry and Marcel remember? " Louis peeked his head out from Edwards chest. "Now for some food huh?

Louis nods as he stay close to Edward side. They all took a seat. Marcel was in front of Louis and Harry was in front Edward.

Louis sniffed the food with suspicion before actually digging in. The boys had their eyes on him to see if he liked it.

Louis eyes lit up like fireworks as he continues to eat. "I guess you like it." Harry says with a chuckle. Louis blushed and nods which made him ten times more adorable than he was already.

"I-its delicious t-thank you " Louis said

"You're welcome darling " Edward said

"So have you thought about the whole mating thing " Harry said.  Marcel cleared his throat and took a sip of water.

"U-um yes I have and I-I liked to b-but I don't w-wanna leave my h-home " he looked down at his food so you could see his long eyelashes.

"Aw Louis you won't have to leave your home for good, you can go there anytime you like we wouldn't do that to you sweetheart, we can tell how much your home means to you.  You decorated it so much darling." Edward said

Harry smiled as he saw Louis cheeks brighten up "Y-you mean that " he looked at them all

"Of course petal " Marcel said

"T-then I will be your m-mate" Louis blushed