Chapter 16

A week had past

The boys were on the plane home , Louis was exhausted from the babies keeping him up all night kicking. He was asleep against the window.

The boys talking and watching the tv on the plane keeping an eye on there omega every now and again.

Louis Louis woke up with a groan. One of the pups had kicked him awake this time. Louis got up with a wobble and went to get some food. Edward watched him carefully.

He grabbed some snacks and a juice and sat back down with the boys.

"How you feeling bub?" Harry asked

"J-just hungry " he smiled

Louis smoothed his stomach and looked out the window in silence. He was really tired and craving a lot. Edward kissed his head and pulled him onto his lap. "You okay darling ?" Edward asked

Louis chewed on his donut and nodded tiredly .

Edward rubbed his stomach and kissed his head again before looking at TV.

Once they landed the boys and Louis grabbed their bags. Harry carried Louis bag since he was so tired. They got into their van that was parked not to far away from the airport entrance. Louis got into the back seat and got settle down.

They eventually got home and Louis was fast asleep not even a loud noise could wake him up. He snores softly.

Marcel chuckled and drove home

They got home and Louis was carried in by Harry. they went upstairs and lay Louis down on the bed.

They began to unpack their things along with Louis things. "maybe later today or tomorrow. Depending on how Louis is feeling" Marcel starts. "We could take him back to his house."

"Yeah I'm sure he's missed it a lot " Harry said

_

The next day

Louis and boys parked by the woods towards Louis house , the trees has grown so much since he'd been gone. Louis smiled rushing to his house.

Louis went into the house and looked around with a smile. "Still the same" he says as he walked around.

Louis bent down slowly and picked a few things up and got up slowly. "Easy darling " Edward said

Harry looked around the house and outside seeing the front garden was over grown. "Hey maybe I can fix up outside , the trees branches need cutting and maybe we can plant more flowers baby." Harry said

"Aw id l-love that daddy h-Harry "

So everyone got to work. Marcel and Louis was outside in the backyard working on planting flowers and other plants to grow instead of the over grown grass and vines.

Edward and Harry was working on cutting down the trees.
Harry climbed high up in the tree he was a very good climber. He cut down a few branches tidying it up a bit and looked down at Louis and Marcel planting flowers.

Louis giggled pulling old weeds out and planting new pink roses.

Harry was a little higher in a tree with a couple scratches from branches and thorns that was there. He was cutting off a dead branch.

"Harry be careful." Edward says as he was gathering up the branches. "I will!" Harry says "I just need to get this las-- AHH!!"

Harey had fallen from the branch. Not knowing he was cutting two. Edward rushed over and pushed the branch off him. Harry groans in pain as he clings to Edward. Edward looked over Harry and see his leg twist a way that shouldn't be twisted.

"Ahh!!! Ow!!!! Ow!" Harry cried

"Holy shit!" Marcel ran over with Louis

"I'm calling an ambulance " Edward said

Marcel helped Harry "Oo haz you've broken your leg "
"I'm gonna be sick " Harry said

Louis breathed heavy panicking "H-Harry hurt no "

"Just don't move Harry okay help is coming "

The ambulance came and put Harry on the stretcher.  A woman that was with the ambulance crew notice Louis was starting to stress because of what's happening. She rushed over and rubbed his back. "Shh it's okay." She says softly. "He's going to alright"

Marcel rushed over to Louis picking him and thanking the paramedic for checking on him . They all got into the ambulance and headed to the hospital. Louis sobbed in holding Harry's hand.

A tear ran down Harry's cheek but Edward was quick to wipe it away. "Shh it's okay babe " he said to Harry

Halfway to the hospital Harry pasted out from the pain. Which made Louis cried harder.

They finally got to the hospital. The doctors took away Harry while the boys and Louis sat in the waiting room. Louis was still sobbing in Marcel chest.

"Shh baby boy Harry's in safe hands he's okay it's just an accident but we can go see him later." Marcel said rubbing his back.

"W-want daddy h-Harry " he sobbed

"Aw princess you need to calm down its not good for you and the pups shh shh" Edward said kissing his cheeks.

Louis shook his head as she cried more. The nurse came over. "Is he pregnant?" She asked gently.

"Yes. He's only four months in" Edward says "we just trying to get him to calm down. Our mate got hurt and he's sensitive about things like this."

The nurse pulls out a syringe "here. I can give some medicine that will make him sleep for a couple hours."

Edward and Marcel nods. They watched the nurse give Louis the shot and put a band-aid on it. Louis sobs slow down to a stop and then went to sleep.

Edward and Marcel sighed in relief knowing he's calm and sleeping now.

An hour had past and Harry's leg was in a cast and surgery went well. They all went into Harry's room and sat down waiting for him to wake up.

After a couple minutes Harry woke up with a groan. "Hey harry. How you feeling love?" Edward asked standing up rubbing his head.

"My leg hurts like a bitch but I'm okay" Harry says as he sat up a little. "Louis okay?"

Marcel nods. "The nurse gave him some medicine so he would be asleep for an hour or two."