Chapter 8

Edward ,Harry and Marcel were out hunting in the woods with their omega. Louis ran through the flowers loving every bit of it. He rolled around on his back , Harry landed on top of him and sniffed and tickled him with his paws.

Edward stood tall and kept look out , his hearing was amazing , he literally could hear a pin drop.

Marcel howled as ran around sniffing out trees , he heard something move but it was just a Russel in the trees. He ran full speed but ended up in a bush of thorns. He howled as he stepped on quite a big one and rolled down a muddy bank. He howled loudly .

Edward eye widen "boys! Marcels hurt! Let's go!" Edward yelled as he ran off with Harry and Louis ran off after him behind him.

Edward arrived to the bank looking for Marcel. "Marcel what happen?!" Edward says turning into his wolf form and squat down next to Marcel. "I-i fell in a t-thorn bush." Marcel whimpers. Edward sighs shaking his head. "Alright hold still. This might take a while."

Harry and Louis rushed over and turned human. "Really Marcel? Thorns?" Harry says. Marcel glared at harry "just come and help!"

Louis whimpered as tears came into his eyes. He doesn't like when his alphas getting hurt.

"Ahh! My foot " Marcel groaned seeing some blood

"Oo Marcel I'm sorry babe but this is gonna hurt okay " Edward said

Ed slowly pulled thorn out "Ahhh!!!!!!!" He screamed

Louis whimpered and panicked , he ran off into the woods and stopped by a tree sobbing.

Edward pulled the big thorn out from Marcel paw. "There you going. All better." Edward says. "We can go home and get you bandage up."

Marcel nod panting. "Where did Louis go?" He asked looking around. Harry and Edward looks around. Edward heard Louis sobs and whimpers and sigh. "he gotten upset from what happen. I'll get him" Edward says standing up and went to find Louis.

Louis was curled up in a ball sobbing "Hey sweetheart it's alright " Edward said

Louis flinched away but not realising it was just Eddy. "M-marcy hurt , Eddy " he whimpered

"Aw petal he's okay now all better I promise " he said

"S-sure?" Louis asked

"Yes darling I'm sure come on " he said picking Louis up.

Louis wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Edward rubbed his back as he went back to Marcel and Harry.

Harry came over and rubbed louis head. "Hey petal. Marcel is alright. We just need to get him bandage up." Harry says with a soft smile. Louis nods and looked at Marcel.

Marcel was limping toward them. Louis whimpered looking at him. "Louis I'm okay." Marcel says with a smile.

"H-Harry hold h-him" Louis said

"Shh darling it's okay I promise " Harry held onto Marcel helping him walk.

They got back to the house. Louis was still in Edward arms watching Harry patch up Marcel

Marcel whimpered. "B-be careful" Louis whimpered watching them. Harry nods at Louis trying his best to be careful with Marcel foot.

Louis pouted getting out of Edwards grip and sat by Marcel holding him , he gently kissed his hand. "M-marcy hurt" he whimpered

Marcel ruffled Louis hair "Ay come on it's okay baby I'm better just a little sore is all."

Edward and Harry watch Louis actions and smiled at how Protective he was of them already.

Louis shook his head and nuzzle into Marcel neck. Marcel chuckled and rubbed Louis head with his good hand. They all say around the living watch a new TV. It was beginning to become late and Louis was beginning to get sleepy.

Louis was eating some pockys falling asleep with one on his mouth. Edward chuckle and was slowly taking the pocky stick out of Louis mouth. Louis woke up more and bite on to quickly and slapped Edwards hand away.

"Louis you do not slap me !" Edward said slightly angry. Harry and Marcel perked up.

"M'sorry.. w-wasn't finished!" Louis snapped a little only because he was very tired.

"Upstairs for your punishment!" Edward said holding Louis and carried him upstairs , the boys followed him up.

"You will get 5 spanks for your first punishment " Edward said

Louis panicked and laid over Edwards lap with his pants down slightly. His body shook.

"Why am I punishing you darling?" Edward said

"f-for slapping y-your hand" Louis whimpered .

"And?" Edward says. "I-i don't know what e-else " Louis says. "For having a bad tone with me." Edward says. "Now I want you to count."

Louis says yes and the punishment began. Edward slapped Louis ass five time each of them equally as hard. Louis cried and counted as he was spanked.

Edward put cream on his bum and pulled his pants back up. Louis cheeks were red and puffy he stood up looking at them all. "S-sorry so s-sorry " Louis broke down.

Harry hugged him close "it's okay petal you've learned your lesson" Edward said

They all hugged him "No attitude again okay baby" Edward said

"O-okay daddy " Louis pulled back and wiped his eyes . He went to hug Marcel when he got a sharp pain in his belly." Ouch!" He doubled over a bit.

Edward Marcel and Harry eyes widen and went to his side quickly. "What's wrong babe?" Edward asked concern. "T-tummy hurt!" Louis says as another sharp came in. Marcel gently touch his stomach with his good hand and start to feel around. Marcel was an doctor.

Marcel eyes widen and looked up at Edward and Harry. "Petal go lay down on the bed" Marcel order. Louis nods and did what he was told.

"I-I doesn't h-hurt so much now " louis said

Marcel checked him over " okay well if you have any more pain let me know darling " he said

Louis nodded pulling his shirt down

The next day Louis was up in the living room eating a bowl of cereal that had banana and chocolate in it. The triplets came downstairs and was looking for their lovely omega.

"Hey darling how are you feeling?"Marcel said feeling his head.

"B-better d-daddy Marcy "

"Good princess "

Louis continues to eat and harry and Edward made there breakfast.