Chapter 9

They all sat down with Louis and ate their breakfast. "Hey why don't we go out to the amusement park" Harry suggested

Louis became excited and nods fastly. "y-yes please!" Louis says. Marcel and Edward nods in agreement.

They all went got ready. Louis finished first and was rushing downstairs but tripped and fell the rest of the way down.

He landed on his stomach , "Ahh!! Ohh" Louis groaned holding his stomach.

"I-It hurts so much " he sobbed

The triplet came running towards him "oh god holy shit Louis " Edward said

"I think we should go to hospital " Marcel said

Harry gulped

Harry picked Louis up and got into the car. They rushed to the hospital. Harry and Marcel was trying to calm down Louis but it wasn't working

They got to the hospital and Marcel doctor instructor rushed over and took Louis into the scanning room. "Okay Louis try to relax for me " he says putting the lube on his stomach.

Louis started to heat "Why is it s-so painful " he groaned

The boys held his hand and kissed it gently. They gave him some pain relief and scanned his stomach.

The doctor face changed from happy turns in a deep frown. The doctor finished up and wiped Louis stomach. "Well what do you think is wrong with Louis stomach?" Marcel asked. The doctor motion for him to come out in the hallway not wanting to upset Louis even more.

They step out and the doctor shook his head. "He's pregnant." Marcel smiles in joy but soon stop when he notice the doctor wasn't finished. "The babies have past away, I'm truly sorry."

Marcel covers his mouth not dealing with this good , his eyes filled up and so did Harry's and eddys.

"We have to tell him we can't leave him in there not knowing " Harry said on the verge of breaking.

"We will have to perform surgery to remove the foetus's " the doc said

Edward nodded still in distraught

They walked back into the room and held Louis hand. "Louis we have something to tell you?" Harry says as his voice broke. Louis looked up at them seeing their distraught faces. He became upset as well as he thought of the worse.

"W-what is it?" Louis asked

Edward took a deep breath "So your pains in your stomach.. were because.. you were p-pregnant b-but" Edward broke.

"You h-had a miscarriage darling " Harry finished

Louis gulped and couldn't think straight tears poured out but he could bring himself to speak. Edward and the boys comforted him .

Louis cried for hours on hours until he passed out. The doctor walked in and said "let's get Louis into the surgery room. We need to get the foetus out quickly."

Edward nods as he and the boys backed and allowed the doctor and nurse take Louis away.

Half the day past and Louis had had the surgery and ready to wake up anytime now . The boys surrounded him him and held him his hand. All they could hear was the beeping of heart monitor. He had a drip attached to his hand.

The triplets had been by his side since he came out of surgery there eyes and cheeks were puffy as they'd been crying due to the loss of their unborn pups . They have all grown very protective of Louis now and they'd do anything for him.

After a while Louis woke up looking around seeing the boys. Edward was the first one to notice that he had woken up.

"Hey princess how you feeling?" Edward asked making Marcel and Harry look up at Louis. "I-i'm hurting a-a little." Louis whimpers. Marcel rubs Louis head gently "I know. Just relax and rest."

Louis laid his head to the side his thoughts getting in the way of Him. His eyes watered think he was a bad omega because he lost his pups." He sniffled but stayed quiet.

"Aw darling shh shh " Edward cooed

Louis hiccuped and closed his eyes not saying anything. The boys became worried of his quietness.

The doctor walked in with a clipboard. "Okay. After a week Louis will be able to go back home." The doctor says as he gently lifted Louis shirt up checking the stitches. "If Louis doesn't move around much he should be leaving a lot sooner."

Louis winced and turned his head to the side again "oh I know he's hurts but it will get better don't worry. The doc said putting some pain relief in his drip.

He grabbed eddys hand tight snuggling his face init "w-want home d-daddy Eddy " he sniffled

Edward kiss his head "I'm know petal." Edward says "I know. You have to stay here for a week. Then we can come home. Just relax and rest as much as you can"

Marcel grabbed some water and gave it to Louis to drink. Louis took it and drank some. "Petal we will be here don't worry" Harry says

Louis nodded gently and sniffled "n-not a very g-good omega .. lost your b-babies " he sobbed

"D-don't leave me ... p-please d-daddies " he sobbed

"Hey hey no darling you are amazing look at you , it was an accident baby boy " Edward said

Marcel sniffled

They rubbed Louis head and back soothing him. He soon calmed down and fell asleep. Marcel started to cry feeling bad for his little omega. Harry turns around making his back face them as he cried as well. Edward was holding Louis and cried. "I'm so sorry my omega". They all said at once.

The next week they were back at the house. Louis had to stay down in the couch since it's closer to the bathroom the kitchen. Plus the boys don't want him falling again.

Louis was getting bored and he just wanted to get up and walk around. So while the boys were preparing dinner , Harry was in en suite in the bedroom and Louis decided to get up. He lifted the blanket and slowly got up holding onto the bed. "Ah" he winced a bit and walked slowly to the door.

"Louis!" Harry said from behind him

Louis flinches as he turns around to look at harry. "Where you going petal?" Harry asked.

"Outside for a bit. To get some fresh air." Louis says "just to walk around."

Harry shook his head. "You can't walk around louis. You have to stay off your feet. Your stomach still hasn't heal fully" Harry says as he gently picked Louis up and lay him back down in bed.

"N-no please d-daddy Harry want fresh a-air can't b-breathe in here" he sniffled you c-an carry me though " Louis said

Harry chuckled "aw baby I know it can get lonely in here but we just want you to rest and heal properly.

"B-but daddy please c-carry me no w-won't to stay in here , wanna see f-flowers and daddies"

"Oh alright darling " Harry said

Harry carried Louis outside in the backyard. Harry gently set him down in the chair allowing him to touch the flowers and watch Edward and Marcel work on the flowers.

Louis touched the flowers with as he sort of help the boys with the gardening.