Chapter 6

The next morning Louis woke up , his whole body ached.  He looked around to see a mop of curls laid on the bed next to him. "H-Harry"

Harry groans waking up. "What's wrong Louis?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head "n-nothings wrong. I-i'm okay." Louis says looking into Harry eyes with a blush. "You look like you're feeling better." Harry says sitting up feeling his forehead.

"Your fever went down a lot." Louis smiles a little but stop when Harry began to cough. Louis feels Harry forehead. "You're w-warm Harry." Louis says. Harry chuckled. "I must have gotten a little of your sickness." Harry says with a smile.

Louis nods "i-i'm sorry " Louis mumbled looking down in his lap. Harry shook his head lift Louis head back up by Louis chin. "it's okay. It will go away once we get up and out of the house for a little bit" Harry says looking into Louis eyes.

Louis stood up slowly feeling less weak than he did yesterday must of been the rainy weather the other day. Harry picked Louis up and carried him downstairs to the boys. Louis blushed seeing them making breakfast.

"O-oh sorry I meant to s-shopping there not m-much here" Louis said

Harry put him down gently "Aw that's okay princess how about we all go out for breakfast.

Louis smiles and nods fastly. "T-that be nice." Everyone got dress and left Louis little wooden house and went into the city.

They went a cafe called the Beany Hat's cafe. They got to a empty table. Louis sat next to Edward and Marcel and Harry on the other side. The waiter came over with the menus. "here you guys are. I be your waiter for the day. What would you like?" He asked looking directly at louis with a smirk.

Marcel looked at Harry but Edward was to busy in his menu. "C-can I get an orange juice and p-pancakes with s-strawberries please" Louis closed his menu. "Perfect " the guy wrote down and what can I get for everyone else.

Harry glared a bit "Eggs, bacon omelet and a black coffee"

Marcel ordered a black coffee , french toast and eggs,

"And I'll have a black coffee with eggs and waffles please " he said closing menu.

"Great " the waiter wrote everything down , I'll be right back with your drinks." He said winking at Louis.

Edward noticed this time and growled , Harry and Marcel held him back. "Not now Eddy "

Louis smiles not knowing what's going on. After 30 minutes the waiter came back the food and drinks. "here you are!" He says setting the door and drinks down. When he got to Louis he gently touch Louis shoulder. He set down the plate with piece of paper on the plate. He left them to eat.

Louis picked the paper up and looked at to see his phone number and name.

1-327-889-707
Jake Dean.

Edward dug into his eggs and almost joked when he glanced at Louis seeing him holding a piece of paper. "Baby what's that?" He wiped his mouth with a napkin.

Louis smiled innocently but shrugged and passed it to him. Edward looked over the paper and gritted his teeth and showed the boys. They became furious but didn't want to scare Louis so they thought they'd deal with it after eating. Edward cleared his throat and ripped the paper up.

Louis sat and ate his pancakes happily with not a care in the world , he sipped his orange juice and wiped his mouth with a fresh napkin. "Enjoying that darling " Harry said kissing Louis's cheek. Louis giggled . "D-delicious "

"I-I just need to use the bathroom w-won't be a sec " he smiled and stood. Edward looked at Harry motioning him to go with Louis. "Oh I-its okay it's just over t-there I'll be f-fine " Louis said

Harry looked at Edward , he nodded so Harry sat back down . "Okay darling but don't be long" Edward said

"I-I won't " Louis said walking towards the bathroom .

The boys watched him fondly looking down at his perfect bum swaying as he walked.

Jake went sneak into the bathroom leaning up against the sinks waiting for Louis come out.

After a couple minutes Louis came out of the stall with a hum as he began to wash his hand. "Hello louis." Jake says "did you enjoy your breakfast?"

Louis flinched and gasped not seeing Jake at first . "Uh Yea r-real nice" Louis dried his hands but was pushed against the wall gently. "You know you're so beautiful angel , so elegant , gentle " Jake pressed his fingers over Louis lips, but Louis moved away in a slight panic.

"I s-should go I have b-boyfriends " Louis said

Louis tried to get out from under him but Jake held him in place. "Ah ah ah where you going angel?" Jake says holding Louis jaw gently. "I didn't say you could leave did I?"

Louis shook his head whimpering as he was frighten by Jake

-

Edward checked his watch "He's been gone 10 minutes now , surely that's not right."

"Yea I'm getting worried ed " Marcel said finishing up his breakfast.

"Have you noticed that waiter since Louis left" Harry said

Edward stood up quickly noticing he was also know where to be seen. "Right!" They all stood and made there way to the bathroom.

-
"P-please I need to g-get back now " he whimpered as Jake pressed his lips against Louis neck.

Louis eyes filled with tears , he wanted his Alphas.

"A-alphas!" He tried to shout

The door was burst open and there stood there power alphas. Edward in the middle. Marcel on the right. And on the left is Harry.

"Get off our mate!" Edward growled pulling Jake off roughly by his collar of his shirt and threw him into on the stall. Marcel and Harry rushed over to Louis to comfort him. Louis was crying heavily holding tightly on the boys.

Edward was beating the living soul out of Jake with no remorse. Louis cried heavier not liking the violence. Harry rushed over to Edward and pulled him off. "Edward off! You're upsetting Louis more!" Harry yelled.

The triplets fled the restaurant leaving cash behind for there breakfasts. Louis sniffled in the back of car on the way home. Harry comforted him "Baby it's alright it's alright , come to our house for a few nights okay , Youl be safe there with us." Harry said

Louis sniffled and hiccuped "O-okay daddy " Louis hid his face in Harry as he shook from fear.