Light[Ultra Magnus]

Requested __Myrsa

Your blind and Cybertronian

Enjoy~

—————

"When can I go out there. I want to help! I want to fight!" You cried

Optimus looked at you in despair. He knew you wanted to fight, go out with them. But he didn't want to risk your life. Being blind and in this war was hard enough, he didn't want you dead.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I cannot risk your life."

"Please" you pleased

Ultra Magnus came out of the hallway, looking at you and Optimus arguing. He scoffed and got both of your attention. Optimus looks at you one last time then slowly walked away, guilt in his spark. Magnus walked over to you, your servos covering your teary eyes. He grabbed your servos and held them in his. You 'starred' at him. He used his free servo and lifted your head to 'look' at him.

"Magnus, Please I want to fight." You pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I would let you, but it is not my command" He stated.

You sighed. Shifting your head down.

"Fine" you sniffed.

You removed your servos from his. And turned around. Heading towards the berthrooms.

Magnus looked down. Guilt in his spark also.

———

::Ratchet! I need assistances:: Ultra Magnus yelled through the comm

"Ultra Magnus! You know I cannot go into the field!" Ratchet called

::Not you! We need (Y/D)!" He said

You shot up from your berthroom when you heard Magnus say your name. You jumped off your bed and ran out the door towards the groundbridge.

Before you ran into the ground bridge, Rachel stopped you,

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yup, okay lets go!"

He sighed

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now let me go"

He let you go and smiled at him. Then ran through the bridge

Gunshots and metal was heard everywhere. The bridge closed and you heard a groan. You snapped your head around.

"(Y/D)" Magnus groaned

"F-Follow my voice" he said

You slowly walked towards where you heard his voice. He reached up painfully and grabbed your servo, bringing you down next to him. His digits intertwined with yours.

"What happened" you said

"An ambush, a trap. Set by humans." He sputtered
(Please understand that reference)

"What?"

"M.E.C.H, They took over Breakdown. you need to go, now!" He said

"I can't lea-"

"Well well. If it isn't the blind autobot." A harsh voice said.

You froze and snapped you head around.

"You did this" you screamed.

He chuckled. Then he transformed his servo into a hammer and lunges at you. You side stepped knowing he was going to lung at you. You heard a thud indicating he fell. His gears shifted in anger. He lunged at you once more and hit you right in the tanks.

"No!" Ultra Magnus cried.

You fell and clutched your tanks. The human made Cybertronian chuckled and then turned towards Magnus. Holding his servo high ready to smash him.

"Such a pity she couldn't save you" He said

Ultra Magnus looked up at him. Sadness and Anger in his optics. Dying by the hands of a human wasn't the way he though his lights would go out.

"It's time" was all Silas said.

Something inside you boiled. You stood up quickly

"Silas! I will not let you hurt my Sparkmate!" You cried.

Silas turned around. Light engulfed your frame, wings appeared behind you. Your eyes sharp and full of anger. Bright as they can be starring directly at Silas. You unsheathed your blades from your servos. Silas took a step back.

Ultra Magnus watched in awe as you glowed. Your pedes got lifted off the ground.

"Leave. Now!" You snapped.

Silas's eyes widened and he quickly turned around and left. The light quickly stopped and your wings disappeared. You fell to the ground. Every joint and stabilizer in your body ached. Hurting to move. Ultra Magnus slowly stood up and walked over to you. Stumbling along the way.

He placed his servos on your shoulders. You held out yours so he could hold it. Your digits intertwined and he helped you up.

"Ratchet, w-we need a groundbridge"

As soon as he said those words the groundbridge appeared. He quickly guided you to it and you both went through.

———

Ultra Magnus was on a berth in the Medical bay. You next to his helm waiting for him to wake up.

You sighed and stood up. Slowly you walked towards your berthroom.

"Wait" someone said softly.

You quickly turned around. And walked over to your Sparkmate

"Are you okay?" You asked

"I'm fine. What happened, what was that glow?" He questioned.

"I...i have no idea."

"Whatever it was, I'm glad it was there. Otherwise we both would have been offlined." He chuckled

You smiled

"I love you"

"I love you too"

—————

801 words

A/N- sorry this seems rushed. And it glitches out and I lost everything and I changed it. More request are being written. Sorry for the hiatus. Kinda been busy

A~