Bad Liar[Soundwave]

Requested lgray1109

Enjoy~

—————

You walked the halls of the Nemesis. Heading towards the throne room for Lord Megatron. He requested you for an unknown reason. You started to shake. You shyness started to kick in. You knew everyone in the Nemesis but it was still so hard to get along and talk to them. Including Soundwave. He was silent but it was still awkward and he was still hard to talk to.

You stopped before the door sensor to the throne room. You took a big breath and slowly walked in.

Megatron was sitting on his throne, the vehicons were at the computer and Soundwave working away at the computers as well.

"Ah (Y/N)" Megatron announced.

You looked at him and kneeled down.

"L-Lord Megatron. You called?" You said quietly.

"Yes. Soundwave needs extra hands with the Iacon coordinates. You are the other one on the ship that is useful with computers."

You froze up. Working with your crush.

Ah fuck.

"Yes. Lord Megatron." You said. You stood up and walked over towards the computer near Soundwave.

"I will be back shortly" Megatron said and left the room. Soundwave worked away at his computer. His slender digits swiftly moving across the keyboard.

You turned your head ever so slowly to look at him. His unique featured and his body shape. Soundwave stopped typing on his computer. He turned his head towards you and you immediately snapped your head back to the screen and began to work on the computer again. A deep blush in your face from embarrassment and love. Your hands barely touched the keyboard on how fast you were typing. Soundwave turned his head back to his workstation. A ghost of a smile behind his mask. Which you obviously didn't see.

While typing, you managed to get an Iacon coordinate. Smiling you turned towards Soundwave

"I got one!" You said quite loudly. You realize that you said it to loud and covered your mouth. Soundwave looked at you then at the computer. He walked over and pressed a button. Taking the coordinate into the database of the ship. You blushed.

"T-Thanks"

He nodded and went back to working.

———

After about a couple earth hours; you got many coordinates. Your digits ached from typing so much. You wondered how Soundwave could do it with such ease. You looked at him again. Still admiring his form. Soundwave could tell when you looked at him. He stopped and immediately look at you. You froze up and turned around quickly.

"Is something...the matter?" He said from recording

You face darkened in a deep blue.

"N-No! Nothing!" You said waving your hands.

I fragging love you

He moved his hand and grabbed yours. Your optics widened and you couldn't move.

"What is...wrong?" He questioned.

You started to breath heavy.

"N-Nothing..."

A lot

"Bad liar"

He held onto your hand tighter and dragged you out of the throne room and into the hallway. You yelped at the sudden movement. A little ways away from there. He took your other hand and held it in his.

"Is there...something wrong...with me?" He questioned.

"Are you kidding me. No! Your amazing and sweet there's nothing wrong with you!" You said without stuttering. Your soon realized what you said and froze up in embarrassment.

"Do you...like me?" He questioned again

You gulped then nodded slowly looking down towards your pedes. He used his slender digits and moved your head up. Facing him. He moved his face towards his visor and moved it up. Showing his mouth

"Soundwave?"

Then he used his other hand and brought your head closer. Your lips smashing together. Your optics widened in surprise. Then drooped down, going into the kiss.

You both lasted like that for a while. He removed himself self and quickly cover his face back with his visor. He turned around and began to walk away. But stopped and turned his head towards you.

"Do not tell anyone" he said. And walked around the corner.

You held your lips. Surprised and shock.

"Oh my Primus!" You whispered.

"Yes!" You fist bumped the air and jumped.

—————

689 words

Awwww yea I like this one