Back to the start.

Beginning To End

Part 5:

Beths Pov:

He was absolutely breath taking. From the top of his head to his toes.

His flawless appearance made my heart pound to the dozen.

He coughed and giggled slightly. "Yes, its me." He smoothed his hands over the fabric of his jacket, watching as i stared at him in awe.

I wrapped my arms around his back and squeezed him tightly, feeling both his hands on my hips. "It feels longer than three years." He whispered. His breath against my skin felt better than i ever imagined it would.

When i finally let go, he pulled my chair out for me, and when i sat down, he put his coat over my shoulders, revealing the white plain shirt that was tucked into his black trousers.

"So, how are you?" He asked, taking his seat and immediately putting his full attention on me.

How am i? Over the moon! The man i was crazy about was sitting right into front of me, gazing into my eyes with the smile that deep down inside, he knew it drove me insane.

He was beautiful. His hair, long and dark, swimming damply against his shoulders.

I hesitated. "Oh, you know.. I'm good. Really busy." He nodded with understanding, taking a small sip of water from the glass next to him. "Me too." He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

Michael looked down at my outstretched hand on the table, then he reached across and took it. But as soon as my fingers close around his, he hesitated, and slipped his hand back to his side.