I need you tonight.

Beginning To End

Part 13:

Michaels Pov

"Close your eyes and picture it. Hear it. Can you hear it?"

Beth and i sat behind the sound board inside her own home studio, and i was helping her with the final finishing touches of her album.

Her blonde styled hair fell just below her shoulders, i couldn't help but watch her. She was beautiful. "Can you hear it?" I repeat quietly.

She nodded, eyes closed.

"Perfect. Now, combine that with feeling. Believe it exists right before you. Feel it, see it, touch it, accept it."

I could tell she was listening to every word i was saying, then she bit her lip and let out a supressed giggle.

"Okay, now open your eyes." I said, watching as she softly blinked a few times as she opened her eyes. "Now show me, show me what you visualised."

She smiled. And when she looked at me, my whole body grows warm and my breath halts in my throat, and i can't help but wonder if i'll ever get used to her amazing beauty .. her smooth pawsline skin, blonde shiny hair, perfect face, and leaned sculpted body.

She turned to the sound board, switching different sounds around until they were exactly the way she wanted them.

Then, she played it to me. Track 6 'I need you tonight'.

We listened to it all the way through, and thats when i knew i had a competition on my hands. She had talent, she could hear things most people couldn't, like me, but this was different. I couldn't quite explain it, but i knew this album was going to get her right to the top.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

She laughed, showing her beautiful gleaming white teeth. "I did what you said."

"I know, but i wasn't expecting this."

Her cheeks changed a light shade of pink, and she looked down at her hands in her lap. "I'm hungry. You wanna eat?" She asked, quickly rising to her feet. She was all of a sudden feeling insecure, and i didn't at all understand why. She was talented, she knew it, i knew it, the whole world knew it, no need to be ashamed or insecure of it.

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand in hers, looking up at her from the chair.