Lunch or Sex?

BethsPov

Michael was congratulated by a number of celebrities at a time until it was just him, Quincy and James talking, with me squeezing his hand so tightly from all the nerves flowing through my body.

Jessica had wondered off and made friends with Liza Minnelli, chatting and laughing away I had no choice but to sooth the nerves with a cool alcoholic beverage.

"Ill be back." I whispered, rubbing Michaels sleeves shirt softly.

I walked over to the set up bar, looking through all the options of bottles, champagnes and shots I had to choose from. "One small bottle of Jacobs Creek, please." I called for the waiter.

"Sure thing, honey."

I tapped my fingers on the bar table as I waited patiently for my glass and bottle when a finger tapped my shoulder. Michael.

"I'm not sure whether to ask you out to lunch, or have sex."

I turned around, to see a face familiar, but one i'd never met. It was defintely Michael, but not my Michael. Michael Hutchence. The rock star from Australia, the bad boy with a good side. "What?" I asked, in shock at how open he is about what he wants.

He didn't say anything else. He just smirked, looked me up and down, then strutted away, as if nothing had happened.

"Here you go, sweetface." The lady behind the bar handed me my glass that was completely full with half left of it's contents in the bottle.