Please him.

Beths Pov

As soon as both our clothes are completely torn off, Michael moans into my neck and squeezes my thigh, pressing his tip up against me, teasing me in the most tormental way possible. But once he moves himself inside me, we both let out a low moan.  "Yes," he grunts into my ear, thrusting slowly.

"Beth" he growls into my ear, his affirmation morphing into the mantra of our lovemaking. "Yes. Yes." I groan.

I turn my head to the side, breathing sharply as Michael presses up against me, with no intention of slowing down anytime soon.

He angles my head back in his direction to face him with a small push of his finger on my cheek, and from that moment, I'd never felt so in love. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if he already had experience with this.

His large delicate hands slowly making their way down to my thighs. I push my feet down on the mattress so I can push my self up against him, and Michaels fingers dug into my sides in reaction.

I finally fought to be on top, but with achieving that, I manage to bump the bedside table and knock down one of the precious lamps, having it smash into pieces.

Michael looks down at the floor, then back to me, tucking a strand of hair behind me ear before placing his hand softly on my cheek. "Its okay," he whispered, bringing me down to him as our lips touch, his tongue fighting with mine.

I placed my hand on his neck and the other firmly on the mattress, doing my best to please him. We've waited this long, the last thing I wanted was to disappoint.