Love Deprived.

Michaels Pov

Week's had past and mine and Beth's relationship was going just the way I had always dreamed. I just hoped it stayed this way. Forever.

Beth and I were on our way to her rented studio, were Jessica was waiting for us both. Apparently Beth's upcoming album was all set and ready to be realeased to the public.

Once we pulled into the driveway, there Jessica was leaning against her car with a cigarette in her hand and black sunglasses to cover her eyes.

We both hoped out of the car, my lips touching Beths as soon as she reached my side.

"Okay, seriously. How much longer can this possibly last?"

We both pull away and look at Jessica.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you." She wags her finger. "All of the kissing, and hugging, and let us not forget the constant whispering of sweet little nothings." She shakes her head and narrows her eyes. "Seriously. I was hoping you guys would be over it by now. I mean, don't get me wrong, we're all very happy that you two are finally together, that you've found each other again, and will most likely live happily ever after. But really, don't you think it's time to maybe try and tone it down a little? Because some of us aren't quite as happy as you. Some of us are a little bit love deprived."

"You're love deprived?" Beth laughs, seeming not at all offended by anything she just said, probably knowing it has far more to do with her anxiety about her problems with her college lover, Alex than anything to do with Michael and me. "What happened to Alex?" Beth asked.

"Alex?" She balks, flicking the ash off her cigarette onto the ground. "Don't even talk about Alex! Do not even go there, Beth!" She shakes her head and turns on her heel, heading towards the door and inside the studio.

"What's her problem?" I ask, reaching for Beth's hand and entwining my fingers with his, gazing at me with eyes that love me.

"Her and Alex had a fight." She whispers, caressing the side of my hand with her thumb.

"Nothing to worry about." She assures, leading us inside the studio.