White noise.

Michaels Pov:

I listened and took note of Beths moans as I twirled my tongue around in side of her, with her legs trembling at the same time.

"Don't stop," she groaned, griping my hair tightly, but it didn't cause pain, I was too into giving her pleasure to care.

I continued, grabbing hold of her thigh firmly, moving my tongue around in all different directions. I moved my lips down to the inside of her thigh, kissing it over and over with my tongue.

I moved back up slowly, until our faces met, grabbing hold of my man hood and pushing it back inside of her. I pumped inside of her with small thrusts, then moved it up a notch, until the bed started to give way and make screeching noises.

"She's gonna hear," I whisper, stopping to analyze Beth's expression. She bit her lip intensely. She nodded, grabbed the tv remote from her bed side table and turned it on with the press of a button, turning it up as loud as it could go.

I interwined my fingers with hers, pulling her arm down beside me, pushing into her with just forcefully movements I felt I was loosing control.

"Oh my God," I moaned loudly, pushing in even deeper in reaction, wanting more of her with every thrust. The bed frame continued to back into the wall, and for some reason, I no longer cared if Jessica could hear us. But I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back any longer.

"Baby.." Beth moaned, freeing her hand so she pushed me into her even deeper with her hands on back. "I'm getting close," I groaned fiercely, looking deeply into her eyes as I prepared to finish. "Do it with me baby," Beth groaned, clenching her eyes shut at the intensity. "Oh God," She moaned, biting her lip so hard I thought she was about to bleed out.

That's when it happened, it was just all a white noise but the pleasureable feeling was unbelieveable. I looked down at Beth, who was looking up at me, both of us sweating and completely out of breath. I collapsed beside her, closing my eyes, breathless and tired.

"I love you." She whispered, placing her head on top of my chest and her arm on the side.

I replied with just a kiss on the top of her head, and everything after that just went black.