Reunited. #2

I slowly and carefully craned my neck in the mans direction, but started from his chest and then upwards. He wore a colourful buttoned shirt, but left the buttons all un clasped, and then, just like that..
"Hello, Beth." He whispered, kneeling down to my short height so his face was just inches away from mine.
Michael fucking Hutchence. How did find me here? Unbelievable.
I chuckled.
"What are you doing on my turf?" He whispered, so sexy, so in control, but I was intimidated by him. Just him being near me, I felt I was gonna collapse any minute.
"You haven't heard?" I muttered, offering him the near bar stool next to me, knowing he wouldn't refuse. He couldn't.
"Oh, yes. Lisa Marie. She's tall, sexy, got nice legs too might add."
It was clear that he was teasing me, but I couldn't help the stare that I gave to him in return, a very resentful one.
"But you.." He began, slipping his hand onto my upper knee. If I wasn't wearing these tight ass pants, I would think that he was really trying to get his hand somewhere it wasn't supposed to be.
"You really are something." He smirked, leaning back and removing his hand from my leg, before ordering himself a drink for himself.
"That's it?" I ask, waiting for his eyes to finally meet mine again, and when they did.. I'd never felt so helpless, like I wouldn't be able to stop myself from what I'd do by the end of the night.
He threw his head back with a slight chuckle, before shaking his head and looking back down at my legs. "Well, I'd say you have nice legs, but..." He smirked, biting down hard on his bottom lip. "What? What's wrong with them?" I asked, suddenly feeling insecure.
"Well," He began. "I can't see them."
This guy really knew his stuff, and a strangely, weird, bad part of me liked the fact that he was hitting on me. But I wasn't about to play the 'easy to get' card, no way. I wanted to make this situation fun.
"Well, I'm awfully sorry about that." I whispered before hopping off my seat and just grazing my shoulder against his back as I walked to towards the ladies room.