6

Once Apollo had gotten to the motel room, all he wanted to do was lay down and cry

Something was seriously wrong, and the fact that his wrist was somehow no longer broken was proof of that.
Luckily Apollo had a room to himself, everyone else on the track team pairing up with someone.
The huntsman locked his door, his chest feeling heavy as he paced the room.
"It's fine,"
Apollo mumbled to himself, looking into the mirror.
The boy grabbed onto the sink, his head spinning as he glanced at his wrist.
"I'm okay."
He whispered, turning on the water as he winced.
Apollo rubbed his eyes, a dizzy feeling taking over as he blinked hard trying to clear his head.
"What the hell?"
Apollo mumbled, resting his head on the sink as the pain in his head raged on.
"Apollo?"
The boy winced, hearing his twin's voice outside.
Apollo slowly walked over to the door, opening it and making his way to sit on the bed.
"Pollo, are you okay?"
Allison asked him softly, resting a hand on his head to see if he had a fever.
"I don't know, my head is killing me."
The boy whispered.
"What's wrong?"
The huntsman asked, sensing his sister's worry.
"Somethings wrong with this motel. All the wolves are going crazy, and we can't find Scott-"
"Actually,"
Lydia sucked in a breath as she leaned in the doorframe with wide eyes.
"I think I found him."
The three raced to the parking lot, Apollo grabbing onto the girl's as he smelled the gasoline.
Looking down, puddles of gasoline were surrounding Scott, the boy holding onto a flare with tears in his eyes.
"Scott,"
Allison called nervously, holding onto Apollo in worry.
"There's no hope,"
Scott shook his head, sniffling as his hands shook.
"What do you mean Scott? There's always hope."
Allison tried to reassure him, Apollo feeling her shake in worry.
"Not for me. Not for Derek."
Scott shook his head, clearly hurting.
"That wasn't your fault Scott, what happened to Derek wasn't your fault."
Apollo told his friend, a sinking feeling in his chest as he watched the boy.
"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed."
Scott cried, Apollo tightening his grip on Allison as both the twins watched in a panic.
"Scott, listen to me, okay?"
Stiles spoke up, reaching a hand out to his best friend.
"This isn't you, all right? This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. Okay? Now-"
"What if it isn't?"
Scott cut off the boy.
"What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else? It all started that night, the night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? You and me, we were, we were nothing. We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all."
Apollo felt tears in his own eyes as he listened to Scott, his hearts hurting for his friend.
Apollo knew what it felt to feel like no one, it was awful, and out of everyone Scott most definitely didn't deserve to feel that way.
"Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone. Scott, you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right, so if you're gonna do this, then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you. All right?"
Stiles grabbed onto Scott as Apollo watched in horror.
Scott dropped the glare and everything seemed to stop.
Before Apollo could even think he was tackling Stiles, desperate to get him out of harms way.
Lydia has the same thought, tackling Scott without hesitation.
Apollo was fuming, holding onto to Stiles tightly as he glared harshly at the boy
"Don't you ever do that again!"
Apollo yelled, breathing heavily as he pulled the brunette into a tight hug.
Stiles hugged the huntsman back tighter, his nerves calming down as Apollo hugged him.
"Don't ever do that again, Stiles."
Apollo repeated softly, pulling back hesitantly from the boy.
Stiles gave a soft smile, his hand resting on Apollo's shoulder.
"No promises."