13

"Apollo

"Apollo."

The hunter had almost thought he had imagined the sound. There was no way someone was in his room, whispering his name.

"Apollo."

But he kept on hearing the noise. It was so persistent that it even caused him to get out of his bed, and leave his room to follow the voice.

"It's coming for you."

The voice sent chills down the boy's spine, his eyes wide as he made his way through his house.

"It's going to get him, Apollo."

"No," Apollo shook his head as his breathing became ragged.

"You have to protect him."

"No!" Another shout came from the huntsman as he began to gasp for air.

"Wake up."

With a gasp Apollo sat up in his bed, confusion clear on his face. He raced into the bathroom, looking to see his glowing eyes in the mirror. Apollo took a deep breath, splashing water on his face as he tried to calm down.

Once he opened his eyes again he looked in the mirror and his eyes were once again the blue color. With a fake smile the Argent twin went to his room, seeing it was time to get ready for school. And although his bronze eyes were no longer visible, by no means did it mean they were gone.

Apollo didn't know what was going on. But his chest hurt more then anything, and only one thing was in his head. Stiles.

Everything was saying to make sure Stiles was okay, to go check on Stiles. However the hunter tried to ignore it as he made his way through the halls. The hunter kept on seeing things. Nothing that he could place, but out of the corner of his eyes he would see the shape of a monster. But when he turned to look at it the thing would disappear.

"Apollo?" The Argent jumped coming face to face with his twin and Lydia.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked, Apollo shaking his head frantically. The two girls shared a look, before hurriedly pulling Apollo outside with them.

"You're seeing things aren't you?" Apollo looked up from the ground when he heard Stiles, seeing him talking to Scott.

"How'd you know?"