15

unedited

"Son of a bitch!" The teens all let out a laugh at the yelling coming from Coach Finstock's office

"Son of a bitch!" The teens all let out a laugh at the yelling coming from Coach Finstock's office. With a grunt Coach walked into the classroom, slamming the door behind him. "Mischief night. Devil's night.
I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." Scott and Apollo shared a grin, Scott holding his hand out behind him and Apollo slapping it with a grin. "You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A mans house is supposed to be his castle. Mine's a frickin' omelette." Coach then turned to see a small present on his desk. "Oh this? We're gonna do this again? Well," Coach threw down the present and stomped on it. Only pausing when he heard something in the box break.

"Nice one Coach," Apollo called with a snicker as the man saw the birthday card on his desk.

"Happy birthday, love Greenberg." Coach sneered looking at the students.

"Mischief night, one. Coach, zero."

"Barrow said he went after kids with glowing eyes? He used those exact words?" Isaac asked Stiles as he, Lydia, Allison, and Apollo made their way downstairs.

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up they found a tumor full of live flies which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles grumbled.

"Great, a psychotic killer is in a school where there are at least four different kids with glowing eyes." Apollo clapped his hands with a fake smile. "Perfect."

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked the boy, the group all coming to a stop to look at her.

"Lydia?" Allison asked her friend nervously.

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like this buzzing."

"Like the sound of flies?" The Argent girl questioned.

"Exactly like the sound of flies."

"The bestiary is literally a thousand pages long. If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison sighed, Stiles, Lydia, and Apollo all watching as she snuck out a classroom window.

"Remember the word in archaic Latin word for fly is Musca." Lydia reminded her.

"Got it."

"Where do we start?" Lydia asked the two boys.

"Upstairs." The three hurriedly made their way upstairs, and instantly began searching for any sign of Barrow.