20

unedited

"Are you sure you two want to do this?" Sheriff Stilinski gave the two boys a frown as he pulled up to Eichen House

After the two boys had woken up they realized all of the chaos they had caused. Stiles immediately talked Apollo into staying at Eichen House.

Both teens gave a quiet nod to Sheriff Stilinski as they got out of the car.

"Ready?" Stiles mumbled to the Argent boy.

However, the sound of a motorbike stopped them, both boys turning to see Scott pulling off his helmet.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott looked at the three in confusion.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this," Sheriff Stilinski sighed.

"It's only three days," Apollo told the alpha with a frown.

"This is the same place Barrow came from. The guy who had the tumor inside him with flies. You don't know everything yet," Scott looked to the sheriff with wide eyes.

"I know enough. Nogitsune, kitsune, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow, that was actually," Stiles glanced at his dad. "All surprisingly correct."

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him here?" Scott looked at Stiles. "Why are you here?" The wolf looked to the Argent.

"I'm here for Stiles, we're both a hazard McCall," Apollo sighed.

"It was my decision," Stiles told him as well.

"Guys, I can't help you if you're in there," Scott was clearly worried.

"And we can't hurt you," Stiles retorted.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people-"

"My dad hit a dead end a long time ago, Scott," Apollo shook his head. "We're doing this."

"Apollo, we're going to find something," the wolf glared.

"And if you can't," Stiles stepped closer to the wolf. "If you can't then you need to promise me something, okay? Make sure we never get out."

Scott gaped at his two friends, Apollo resting a hand on Stiles' back.

"Come on," Sheriff Stilinski nodded the two boys away from Scott.

"Later McCall," Apollo gave a final nod to the boy.

Eichen House made Apollo Argent completely, and utterly, sick to his stomach.