14

"All right everyone, let's get started," Mr

Mr. Yukimura's loud voice made Apollo flinch. "We were just talking about interment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read it aloud for us?" The class remained silent as the man looked over the class. "Mr. Stilinski how about you?"

"Actually Mr. Yukimura, can I do it?" Apollo asked, swallowing harshly. Stiles looked at the boy in appreciation, knowing his hallucinations would leave him unable to read.

"Of course Mr. Argent." Apollo stood up slowly, his hands shaking as he moved to the book.

"In the," Apollo's eyes widened as he looked at the book. The words were moving, changing right in front of him. All the sentences disappeared and the letters formed to spell out one word that was repeated all across the page, 'STILES.'

Apollo's mouth opened and closed in shock, not being able to see the words that were really there.
"I don't-" A frown forced its way on to Apollo's face, the boy's breath becoming shallow as he began to shake.

"Apollo," Stiles and Scott stood from their seats and hurried up to the boy.

"We should take him to the nurse." Scott suggested, Mr. Yukimura nodding frantically.

"I can't-"

"I know," Stiles whispered to Apollo as he helped him out of the room.

"Is that what you see?" Apollo heaved out as he gasped for breath. "All those letters they just," Apollo shrugged not knowing how to explain it as Stiles nodded.

"Pretty much."

"That's never happened to you before has it?" Scott asked with worry in his eyes.

"No. Never."

"It's getting worse then."

"I have to go home." The huntsman said abruptly, beginning to move down the hall.

"Woah, are you not going to help us with this
were-coyote crap?" Stiles shouted after him, referring to the girl the Sheriff had found who had transformed into a coyote and can't change back. Malia Tate.

"No. I have to go."

"Stop it." Apollo hissed as he watched himself in the mirror, his eyes glowing bronze once again.

"Apollo."

The monster wrapped in bandages whispered into the boy's ear once again.

"Just go away."

"You need him."

"Why?" Apollo breathed out with his eyes clenched shut, knowing the thing was talking about Stiles. But when the hunter opened his eyes the hallucination was gone. His eyes were back to blue and he was all alone.

THE GUARDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara