19

unedited

"Are you sure about this?" Apollo whispered to Stiles softly

"Are you sure about this?" Apollo whispered to Stiles softly. "What if they hurt you?"

Stiles looked down at the beacon in his hand, frowning softly.

"Guess you'll have to protect me." With a sideways smile the boy turned on the beacon.

Hiding away in the school basement was not how Apollo imagined his day would go. But thankfully Scott and the twins showed up fairly quick.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's us." Stiles held his hands up, Apollo standing in front of him. It was clear the Argent wouldn't let any of the three wolves get to Stiles. "I swear to God, it's us."

Before they could get another word out the twins rushed forward, Ethan wrapping his hand around Apollo's throat while Aiden did the same to Stiles.

However, they were gone in a flash, Scott ripping them away from his friends. The twins let out a loud growl, but Scott did the same, ultimately silencing the betas.

"It's us Scott. I swear it's us," Stiles repeated.

"We don't know where we've been the past two days," Apollo spoke up. "It's all a blur."

"You know what happened in the hospital?" Aiden asked angrily.

"We know more than that." Stiles picked up a blueprint from his duffle bag and held it up to the wolves. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wing," Stiles began unfolding it. "You see all the markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know it was us that caused the accident," Stiles looked to Apollo with a frown.

"Everything in that bag could be another play," the Argent sighed.

Aiden looked up with furrowed eyebrows, holding up an automatic saw.

"What the hell have you been doing?"

"Something worse," Stiles swallowed harshly. "Something a lot worse."

The five boys all hurried to unpack the bag, trying to piece anything together that could lead them to what Stiles and Apollo had started.

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden scoffed.

"Guys," Scott laid a paper down on the table. "This is a map."

"Isn't that the cross country trail?" Aiden asked as he ran his hand over the paper.

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia's family died."

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps," Stiles mumbled.

"Shit," Apollo grumbled. "Let's go."

"Coach," Stiles shouted as he and the others hurried out of his jeep.