9

"Please remind me why I let you talk me into these things?" Apollo sighed as Stiles pulled his Jeep to a screeching halt

"Please remind me why I let you talk me into these things?" Apollo sighed as Stiles pulled his Jeep to a screeching halt. The two brunets jumped out of the car, looking to Scott who had just arrived on his bike.

"Over here!" Apollo looked over to see Allison and Lydia walking over to the boys.

"It's the same thing as the pool," Lydia shook her head softly. "I got into the car, heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body-"

"You found a dead body?" Stiles looked to the strawberry blonde with wide eyes.

"Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Apollo elbowed Stiles in the ribs, shaking his head at the scrawny boy's attitude.

"I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body." Lydia pointed at the boy.

"I'll find the body," Apollo grinned. His friends looking to him with furrowed eyebrows. "What? Somebodies got to do it."

"No, Lydia's always finding the dead bodies-"

"Well now Apollo wants a turn, let him have it Stiles."

"Guys," the teens stopped their arguing at Scott's tone and turned to look at the wolf. "I found the dead body." Apollo followed the teen's gaze to see a body draped over the Beacon Hills sign at the front of the school.

Some sort of static noise seemed to echo in Apollo's ears as he stared at the back of Scott's head. His hands were in fists, his left hand white knuckling around his pencil as his jaw clenched. His chest was tight with anger, short breaths escaping his lungs as he pictured what it would be like to send an arrowhead through his throat.

"Mr. Argent." Apollo jumped at Miss. Blake's voice, his pencil falling on the ground as he looked up at her. "Everything okay?" She gave him a soft smile and for some reason it made the Argent uneasy.

"Fine." Apollo cleared his throat and picked up his pencil, ignoring the looks he was getting from Scott and Stiles.

"I'm pretty sure I can get to Ethan-"

"What? What the hell do you want with Ethan?"

"Druids are emissaries right?" Scott looked between Stiles and Apollo as the two nodded. "So what if the Darach is an emissary to the alphas?"

"First of all, I can't believe we've gotten to the point where, 'what if the Darach is an emissary to the alphas,' makes sense to me." Stiles scoffed with a brief eye roll. Second of all, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan." Stiles looked to Apollo as Scott furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. The huntsman let out a laugh, leaning back in his seat as he crossed his arms.