16

"When did you get there?" Agent McCall asked the teens

"When did you get there?" Agent McCall asked the teens. Apollo, Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Kira all stared back at the detective who was questioning them about what had happened at the substation.

"At the same time," Stiles grinned at the detective.

"At the same time as who?"

"Same time as me," Scott said as if it was obvious.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean?" Apollo asked.

"The three of you arrived at the same time, was that a coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott rose an eyebrow.

"I think he's asking me-"

"Well what if he's asking me?" Stiles and Apollo looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

"I think he's talking to all of you." Lydia told the boys with pursed lips.

"Okay let me answer the questions." Detective McCall glared. The group of teens stared at him in confusion, a small smirk on Sheriff Stilinski's face as he watched the scene unfold. "Let me ask the questions," the detective corrected himself. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intention of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right," Stiles nodded.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"He was an electrical engineer, where else would he take her?" Stiles asked with a small grin, as if it were obvious.

"That's one hell of a deduction there Stiles."

"Yeah McCall," Apollo glared at the detective. "He's smart."

"And I take after my pops," Stiles pointed to his dad. "He's in law enforcement." The Sheriff let out a snort, resulting in a glare from the detective.

"Stiles just answer the man."

"We made a good guess."

"What were you two doing?" McCall asked Scott and Kira.

"Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi." The two looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza." The two looked at each other again and sighed, before answering in sync.
"Eating sushi and pizza."

"You believe this?" McCall asked Stilinski.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" The other teens leaned it, looking at the girl intently as they waited for an answer.

"Yes. Could I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but no."

"Tell me again why were at a rave?" Apollo shouted over the blaring music in Derek's loft. A bunch of sweaty teenagers covered in glowing paint dancing around.

"Because I haven't seen you have fun in ages, and we deserve to have fun." Lydia grinned, kissing her best friend on the cheek as she disappeared into the crowd.

Apollo looked around at everyone, a small smile appearing on his face. However that smile instantly vanished when he saw a girl in a pink wig kiss Stiles on the cheek.

A weird kind of jealousy formed in Apollo's chest watching as Stiles mindlessly followed after the girl. The hunter pushed his way through the crowd, looking for the brunet.

"Hey, where are you going?" Scott asked, putting a hand on Apollo's chest.

"No where," Apollo frantically glanced from the girl and Stiles to Scott and Kira. The alpha followed his gaze, a wide grin spreading as he let out a chuckle.

"You like Stiles."

"I do not."

"Then why are you following him?" Scott grinned at his friend, Apollo scrunching up his nose as he glared at Scott.

"I don't like him I'm just-"

"Jealous?"

"Yes."

"Because you like him?"

"Maybe." Apollo shrugged, ducking from the alpha's grip and following the boy. When Apollo caught up to them he saw Stiles making out with the girl.

The Argent boy couldn't help the frown on his face as he felt anger taking over his senses, his hands clenching into fists. The hunter scoffed, shaking his head as he turned to walk away. However, Stiles abruptly stood, cutting off his path and running up to the Argent.

"Can you come with me?"

"Why? Tired of your new girlfriend already?" Apollo glared. Stiles rolled his eyes, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Apollo. Please." The wide eyed look on Stiles' face made all of Apollo's rage melt away, a soft expression crossing his features.

"Fine. Lead the way."

"This key was on my key ring today and I had no idea where it came from. But when we were in the black lights it started glowing," Stiles rambled on as he and Apollo walked up to the chemistry classroom at the school. Stiles stuck the key into the lock and the door opened. The boy winced slightly as he and Apollo walked in, looking at the numbers still on the blackboard.

The huntsman squinted at the board as he continued to look over the numbers. Something about the way they were written seemed oddly familiar.

"Stiles," Apollo looked at the handwriting closer, his eyes widening as he looked at the board. "That's your handwriting."

The Stilinski boy almost scoffed, there was no way it could be his writing. But as he moved closer to the board his heart seemed to start beating harder in his chest. Stiles picked up the chalk, a small frown on his face. The Stilinski boy swallowed hard as he picked up the chalk with shaky hands, writing the numbers side by side. They were identical.

"You left the message," Apollo gaped.

"Yeah," Stiles gave a grave look to the Argent. Apollo sighed, reaching his hands into his pockets as he shook his head. Stiles didn't realize the sympathetic look on the Argent's face as he looked to him.

"Stiles?" The boy looked at the hunter in question. "We have to tell Scott."