Chapter 1

(A.N. in this story jungkook and jimin are gonna be in one class)

Jimin Pov
"Wake up you useless piece of crap!! " i woke up instantly knowing not to make him angrier. He kicked me in the abdomen and pulled me up by my collar, "next time wake up when i tell you to! " and pushed me harshly to the ground. I grunted as my head hit my bedside table. I felt bruises starting to form as he walked out of the room. i started applying make up to the forming bruises to hide them. Don't get me wrong, its not like anyone would care. I just hate the attention and disgusted looks i would get. I directly walk to school before my 'father' could abuse me again

(Time skip : in class...)

"Good morning class. Today we will be having a new student. " the teacher was saying. I looked to his right and saw a young boy with dark brown hair. "Hello. My name is jungkook and i am 17 years old" he had a pointy nose, nice pink lips, and the prettiest chocolate brown eyes. He gave the class the cutest bunny smile i've ever seen.
Did i tell you? Im actually gay and i remember when i told my dad. He beated me to death, i actually fainted multiple times. I shaked the bad memory from my head.
"You can sit next to Jimin. Jimin can you raise your hand so he knows where to sit."

Jungkook Pov
Today is my first day of school and truthfully i dont really care. "Make sure you get good grades. No lower than a A-. Remember, your grades might actually help me make a good first impression" i just rolled my eyes at what he said. I mean he doesn't care about me, just my grades and money. My older brother, jaehyun, was murdered when i was 10 years old and a year later my mom suicided because of depression. My dad doesn't even care about me. I cut to relief my stress. What a great life.. I scoffed at my thoughts.

(In class)

"Good morning class. Today we will be having a new student. " the teacher was saying to the class. "Hello. My name is jungkook and i am 17 years old" i introduced my self in the best cheerful voice i could muster. "You can sit next to Jimin. Jimin can you raise your hand so he knows where to sit."
I saw a boy with blonde, fluffy hair raise his hand. Honestly, how can someone be so angelic. I sat down on an empty seat next to him. I turned to the boy next to me "hi. Im jungkook and can you help show me around later. Im kinda lost in this huge school. " i try engaging a conversion as i want to start making friends.

Jimin Pov
I saw the boy sit next to me. "hi. Im jungkook and can you help show me around later. Im kinda lost in this huge school. "He said. I tried to reply with the kindest voice i could make, "hi, jungkook. Im jimin, 19 years old. I can give you a school tour in break if you want. " i saw his face practically glow up. I continue to look back to the lesson.

Jungkook Pov
Im so happy that he would give me a school tour 'cause 1) i don't know my way in this big damn school and 2) i get to spend more time with him. I glanced at him and saw that his brows are furrowed like he is thinking really hard. How can someone be so cute without even trying?

(Time skip : breaktime)

Jimin took me to see all the classes and fields. We had 15min left to spare. He decided to take me up to the roof up a flight of stairs. The view from up here. We could practically see the whole school.
I just realised something. Where are his friends? Why is all alone?
"Jimin where are your friends?"
I saw him suddenly frown. It was akwardly silent for 2-3 minutes before he spoke. "I dont really have friends in this school. " he replied in a small voice. I was shocked. How can someone so angelic and kind not have friends?
"In that case, would you want to be my friend? "

Jimin Pov
"In that case, would you want to be my friend? "He said when i told him i had no friends. Honestly, i thought he would leave my like everybody else. Im suprised he's even still here. I looked at him for a while trying to find anything to show that he's lying but i don't find anything. He had the most sincere bunny smile i've ever seen.
"Sure"i replied back in a cheery tone. At least i have a friend now. The bell ringed and we went back to class.

(Time skip : after school)

I was about to walk home from school when i heard someone called my name. I turned around and saw jungkook running to me. "Wanna hang later" he said.
I panicked when he said that. I know that i can't, my dad would get furious. "Umm... " what do i do. What do i do. "I can't hang today but i'll try next time. " For a second i saw a flash of disappointment in his eyes but it was gone in a blink of an eye. "Oh ok. See you tomorrow then" He showed me the same cute bunny smile.
I walked home dreading to reach that hell hole. I picked up my pace knowing what will happen if i came late. I reached my tiny, disgusting house. I walked in and smelled alcohol and smoke. He was drunk again. I didn't find him anywhere as I went up to my room and opened the door.
There he was, on my bed, with a belt in his hands. I started whimpering at the sight. He looked absolutely mad and drunk. I know for sure it would be another 1 or 2 rounds of beatings.

Well... That's that. I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic. Btw... Pls vote.

Btw this is what jimin's house somewhat looks like:

And this is what Jungkook's house looks like: