Chapter 5

Jimin's Pov
     I heard Jungkook said something about a party later at night. I was slightly sad knowing i would get in big trouble if i left house.
     "Can you come, Jimin?" Jungkook asked, all the bangtan boys staring at me. "I don't know" i said unsurely.
     "Please?" Jungkook said with pleading eyes. I just cant resist his doe eyes, "fine. I'll think about it." Seeing them all cheer up made me smile but deep down I knew that it was gonna be risky.

( Timeskip : After school )

     I went home hurriedly as usual. Throughout the way home I thought of a way to get to the party and came up with a very risky plan.

Jungkook's Pov
     I came home picked up by my driver and told him to go to father's office. I entered his office and saw that he was doing some work. "Father, may I go to the school party this night."
     "Who told you you can go to parties, kid? I raised you so you can earn some money, not to have fun?"
     It took me by surprise as he would usually ignore me. I left his office with the thought of going anyway. Who is he to tell me what to do?
     I went to my room and got ready for the party, completely ignoring my father's orders. I wore a navy blue hoodie with black jeans. While getting ready in my bathroom, i saw a silver metal tucked beneath my sink, my dagger, my stress reliever. Honestly, i have used it in a while. I was so tempted to cut but discarded the urge to do it. I tooked a deep breath and told myself "For Jimin and for Jaehyun" I checked the time and saw that it was already 05.30 pm and went to pass my father's room and out to my black car.

Jimin's Pov
     I entered the dark house heard noises I didn't want to hear from my father's room. I was disgusted but relieved that he was distracted. I went into my room to get ready for the party. I wore a black T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I went out of the house to take a stroll. I figured that a walk would help me clear my mind from noises from my father's room. Unfortunately, I left my phone on my bed so I went back to the house. My breath hitched as I saw my father staring intensely at me.
     "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! " he said in a very harsh voice. Should I tell him the truth or should I lie?
     "I was going to the school party." I said in a very timid voice. "AND WHO SAID YOU WERE ALLOWED TO GO?"
     Without a warning he grabbed my shirt and threw me against the wall. I felt the bruises and cuts start to form. Without a time to recover he instantly started choking me against the wall.
     "Why are you such a useless child yet your mother thought you were the most precious child ever. Please... You are as frustrating as her. That is why I killed her. She cared too much about you. But if I had killed you too, It would have been suspicious. She thought I cared. " He said with a sneer. Just like that, he left me all alone.
     I felt like dying again. It hurts so much. Not the pain but what he said. I didn't think his words would effect me that much. I dragged my body to my room and thought about not going to the party but then I remembered Jungkook's cheerful smile and decided that I would go to the part for Jungkook. I saw the time, 05.00pm, I still had time. I changed my clothes to a grey sweater and kept my black jeans. The wounds slightly stung when I put the sweater on but it was nothing I couldn't deal with. I took my phone and left home once more to the school party.

Jungkook's Pov
     I reached school and the party already started. It was pretty lit in my opinion. The auditorium turned into a bar. The DJ was on the stage playing the latest tunes. I searched around for Jimin but saw no trace of him. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around hoping it was Jimin but I was slightly disappointed when I saw that it was only seokjin.
     "Hey Jungkook! You seem to be looking for someone."
     "Oh... I was just looking for Jimin. Have you seen him. He said he could make it."
     "No I haven't but the namjoon and hoseok are near the DJ near the corner of the room, yoongi hate parties so he didn't come."
     I was searching around the room for Jimin when he went in looking very cute. He had a grey sweater on, black skinny jeans and his blonde hair looking so fluffy. He walked to me when he saw me. I was really glad he could make it. I don't usually enjoy parties but this party was a blast because of Jimin.
     We hung out with seokjin, namjoon and hoseok and played pool together. The DJ had blasting music on and it was pretty hype. we saw a lot of familiar students and unfortunately we saw the school bullies whose names are Kim Jinseok, Lee Minyoung, Kim Jaehyung, Min Jihyun, and Han Yujun (I suck at making korean names or names in general) which I learned from seokjin. Luckily, they stayed away from us.
     We, as in me and Jimin, were having so much fun with the other guys. He was so cute in his over-sized sweater. Jimin had to use the bathroom so I went with him (satellite-jeon 😏). It was also an opportunity to walk around. I was waiting for Jimin with my phone out when i heard several footsteps across the hall.
     "Well... Well... Well... If it isn't the fag."
I turned around to see who was the rude person. I was taken aback when i saw Jinseok and his gang.
     "What are you doing? Waiting for your stupid boyfriend?" the others snickered.
     " He isn't my boyfriend and he isn't stupid. The only stupid on is you and your gang." i replied with the same harsh tone.
     He looked slightly mad and raised his fist to punch me but before his fist could make contact with my face, a hand blocked him. I was surprised when i saw Jimin.
     "What are you doing?" he asked and punched him in the stomach. Gotta admit, Jimin looks so hot yet cute at the same time while fighting. Before i new it, all 5 of them were on the ground looking weak.
     "Are you ok?" he asked with worry filling his words. "I'm fine."
     We headed back to the group. They were all waiting for us. "What took you guys so long?" Namjoon asked. "Nothing" Jimin replied from my side. "What time is it?" Jimin asked. "11.43" "Frick!" with that he hurriedly went out of the school leaving without a trace.

Jimin's Pov
     When Hoseok said 11.43, I instantly freaked out. I never new it was already this late. I instantly rushed home scared for my safety.
     When i reached home, i saw the lights were on and i knew that that would be the death of me. I went in and saw my father  waiting for me with a wooden bat in his arm.
     "Did you really disobey me?! HOW DARE YOU COME HOME LATE, LET ALONE GOT TO THE PARTY!!" he shouted in a very loud voice. "You really don't know your manners. " he continued in a very threatening voice. He raised the bat and knocked me out.

( Timeskip : after he woke up )

     I woke up in my dark basement. I've always hated this part of the house. It was filled with bats and handcuffs and so much more. I was tied to a chair, my least favorite chair. He would always tie me to this chair when he wants to punish me severely.
     He was staring at me from the shadows at the corner of the room. His sharp teeth shining as he grinned at me. He walked towards me with the same grin on his face, circling around me.
     "Now... What should i do with you? Hit you? Punch you? Abandon you like your mother did? Will that be enough?" his words sting in my ear sending shivers around my body.
     It was one of the worst nights i've ever had. Not only did he punished me more ruthlessly than before, he also filled my brain with his heartless words. I felt as if i had intentions of living anymore. Once he left, i took a knife ready to strike out my soul.
     Right as i was about to pierce my heart with the sharp knife, i thought about the bangtan boys, my new friends, their smile, their jokes. Then i thought about Jungkook, my first true friend and i knew i couldn't do this to him. The knife dropped to the ground as i collapsed with it. That night i thought, "if i can't live for myself, i'll do it for my friends.

Sorry for not posting in a very, very long time. I hope you like this story. Honestly, i'm struggling to make up a plot. I'll try finishing the chapters quicker in the future.

+Happy Birthday to V✌ (taehyung)