Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

     I felt the sun beams on my eyes forcing me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw the sun up in the sky. The birds were chirping, the trees were swaying, and it was a warm, sunny Saturday. I felt quite content with the amount of rest I got last night after that 'small' panic attack. Truth be told, I haven't been able to sleep properly for a few days, getting only 1 to 2 hours of sleep each night. I just have too many things on my mind and the thoughts just wouldn't let me sleep. Although I had a panic attack, last night was the first night I was able to sleep for more than 5 hours.  

     After spacing out for a few minutes, an arm caught my attention. I was surprised and didn't dare to move afraid of waking him up.  Jimin's arms were draped over my waist in a tight hug. I felt my face heating up at how close we were. I remembered what happened last night and I felt guilty for having to put Jimin through my panic attacks and I'm relieved that he didn't hate me for hiding from him. I remembered how he handled my panic attacks and smiled, no one has been able to calm my panic attacks as well as he did, not even myself. As a sign of appreciation, I decided to cook something for him. 

     I carefully went out from his arms and got ready. I decided to make breakfast, after all he put through with my panic attacks and not only that, but he was also a guest. I made simple pancakes, something that I make quite often. As I was scooping the pancakes onto the plate, a sleepy-looking Jimin came into the breakfast room. " Good morning! I made pancakes." and I saw his face slowly light up. "Thank you and good morning to you too.", he replied.  

     We ate breakfast silently, it wasn't an awkward silence but it wasn't a comfortable silence either, its as if the whole world is holding their breath waiting for one of us to start talking. We were both lost in our thoughts. I was thinking about what had happen last night and how to explain it. "Don't worry about last night. I won't tell anybody." I looked at him feeling slightly relieved. I guess Jimin had noticed my concerned and pained face. "Are you still okay with being my friend?" I asked him worried that he wouldn't want to continue befriending me after finding out I was a freak.

    He looked at me and smiled warmly. He answered, "Of course, why wouldn't I?". I looked down at my fingers suddenly finding it interesting. "Panic attacks aren't a normal thing you know. I am basically a freak.", I said, my voice small and scared. "Panic attacks don't make u a freak, Kookie. Even I sometimes have panic attacks, maybe not as often as you do, but I still have them nonetheless.". I felt myself comforted by his words. I let go of the breath that I didn't realize I was holding, relieved he didn't see me differently. 

Jimin's POV

     After breakfast, we decided to hangout and watch a movie. Jungkook chose the movie, The Lion King, and I thought 'cute.'. He shyly asked me if we could cuddle and who am I to turn down an offer like that. "Anything for you cutie!" I said with a wink and chuckled as Jungkook's face started to turn very red. I internally busted an UwU at how shy Jungkook was. Jungkook brought a big fluffy blanket and we cuddled at the couch as the movie starts playing.

     Mid-movie, I got distracted with Jungkook who was still laying his head on me. Not that I don't like Disney but who wouldn't get distracted when you're cuddled up with your crush. Yes I've admitted that he's my crush. The realization hit me I might have a huge ass crush on Jungkook a few days ago in one of our study sessions. Hearing his laugh and seeing his smile always manages to brighten up my day. But can you blame me? Who wouldn't have a crush on someone that...perfect... The lighting from the TV hits him perfectly and he looked beautiful, not that he doesn't normally look beautiful. I saw his big doe as focused on the movie and his finger unconsciously playing with the hem of his shirt, an unconsciously cute habit of his.