Hostage.

So half an hour ago I was patted down for weapons once I was confirmed clear they threw me into one of the Continental Hotel rooms since the hotel doesn't actually have prison cells. However the room has no windows that I can escape from and there are guards outside blocking the door so I can't escape.

I don't care where I am at the moment as long as I'm out of those miserable streets and safe from the red Siege I'm happy. But I knew sooner or later they'll be after me again. A chilling thought but having my own room excites me. It sends a genuine smile on my lips.
I throw myself back landing onto the large comfortable white bed which my body sinks into. This isn't so bad it actually gives me a place to stay. It's a very luxurious room. I strip my clothes from my body which is very stingy due to all the wounds I've currently received. The fact my black jeans are damp and are sticking to my skin makes the situation even worse. After a few grunts of pain and pulling I'm eventually get them off letting my skin breathe. The air touches my skin. Even the air stings my wounds.

I shake it off and step into the shower which stings my wounds causing another small cry out of my. It cleans my wounds so I can't complain after getting used to the feeling of warm water against my cuts I start letting the nice water run down my back getting the blood out of my long dark hair. It feels amazing I stand in thought as the water pours down my face. The bathroom begins to steam up very badly however there are no windows to let the steam out so they can't really blame me can they?

However this moment feels like a gift being given the chance to have a warm shower in a warm comfortable hotel room after everything that's happened tonight I actually feel blessed to be a hostage so I'm going to enjoy this while I can.
I close my eyes and see John Wick's face. I find myself curious about him. For someone so dangerous and powerful he seems so human like I've said before. There's Something about him and I'm not sure what it is. His eyes linger through my mind and sends a light shiver through my now relaxed warmed up body.

I grab a bottle of shampoo and rub the apple scent into my brown locks. It feels so nice. I use a cold refreshing matching apple conditioner to finish my hair off. After lathering myself over and wash it out I step out and dry myself off with a warm fluffy towel which was placed on the boiling radiator the feeling of it against my skin is the best thing I could have ever imagined. Once I dry off i approach the large drawer next to my bed. I open it and see many many piles of folded clothes. I spent at least an hour looking through the all so happy at the many many choices I put on fresh and comfortable baggy clothes on. It feels so nice against my skin and my wounds. I lay on the bed and close my eyes. I should enjoy this feeling of being relaxed and free without worrying about someone trying to kill me or drag me back into a fight. It's peaceful and I know it won't last long.

There's not much to do in this room but shower or sleep. I look in the mirror and stare at myself. I see a young woman not an assassin.
She stares back at me as her air dried hair turns into long thick brown waves trailing down her shoulders.
Her large round dark eyes stare back at me her brown lashes were very long and shaped like wings.
I trace the small freckles on her face the light small ones under her large eyes. The others on her button nose. One under neath her lips.

she has a petite frame about her she was skinny for an assassin. I mean she could take people down by surprise that way. I had never really looked at myself properly before but this was me. I didn't look like a killer I look soft and fragile like I couldn't even kill a fly. Looks can be deceiving.
————————————————————————
John folds his arms and sits across from Winston who sips from a cup of tea while doing a crossword. He pictures the girl in her mind and almost feels sorry for her in a way. He constantly pictured those eyes of hers in his brain. Those bright brown orbs made him feel strange.

"How long are you going to keep her here?" John asks however Winston doesn't react to his question while placing his tea back on the saucer

"Until I need more questions from her" he answers. Not looking at him while writing another word in his crossword

'Hostage'
————————————————————————
Outside of the hotel a group of red Siege assassins lurk in the shadows preparing to attack
"Should we strike?" One asks
"No , not yet not until the traitor shows her face then we'll kill her" another says
"We kill my daughter when I say we do" another voice demands from bending both of them the two nod in agreement.