Fight for you

Shit is about to go down!! You guys are not ready!
————————————————————-

Shit is about to go down!! You guys are not ready! ————————————————————-

We had planned the attack for days now but it was finally here.
The day we raid the Burlesque as a whole and sent the red Siege running back to Russia.
All of the members where preparing in the Continental by loading weapons and hiding daggers in their clothing.
We had trained for days i hadn't seen John in days as he's been busy preparing for this.
He's been training and planning just like the rest of us.

The high table had sparring sessions. For everyone to learn new skills and tricks. Winston had put me in charge of it as I knew how red Siege members fight so I would have to teach all the trainees best ways to over power them.
Two teens were sparring. Not so greatly behind me as I slam my fists into the punch bag.
"Stop playing around! The red Siege will not go gentle. Don't get to close keep a distance to watch their movements and strike when you think it's necessary!"

We had been training for only an hour because we want to save our energy for the real fight to come.
"Guys! 10 minutes until we stop and change. Once everyone is ready pick your weapons and gather in the Continental reception" I call out placing my hand on the punching bag preventing it from moving.
Everyone nods and quietly leaves which I find strange. It reminded me of my time at the red Siege in a way.
As if I was suddenly Nadia and they were like me being trained and taught like robots.

I didn't like it.
—————————————————————

The guns I have are great

The guns I have are great. Each have a powerful shot and are easy to aim. Luckily enough. I've practiced with them and knifes if it comes to it. I know the Red Siege won't be easy to defeat I might even loose my life but all I can do is try.

After I tried to walk out earlier Winston had convinced me to stay. Luckily I was convinced i guess I'm still not completely used to human emotion or understanding yet.
I was prepared to put it all behind me to take on the red Siege on.
To fight for all those poor children taking from
Their families. Those parents being murdered so their children can be taken like property.
Those poor civilians being murdered and the children being forced to kill them.
Children raised like animals who do as their told with no free mind or speech.