The Blue Demon Rises

———————————————————————

The flight to Moscow was 9 hrs and 52 minutes

The flight to Moscow was 9 hrs and 52 minutes. Leaving John like that was extremely hard. Part of me really wanted to stay with him but we are both individual people with different paths and tasks. I'll see him soon. His words linger through my brain.
"I'll wait for you"
It constantly repeats itself over and over through my brain.

The flight is very busy. I'm currently crushed at the window next to too older men. One who reminds me of Jon. Tall with dark hair and a trimmed beard. Which sends a horrible feeling in my stomach. I focus my attention to the front and keep to myself for the rest of the flight.
——————————————————————-
Hours later I finally reached Moscow airport. It was a long delay waiting on my bags and stuff that I brought. I obviously couldn't smuggle my weapons into the country with me but luckily I had an old friend to help me take care of that.

As I stepped out of the airport I noticed many armed soldiers stood in uniforms in search of anything suspicious. Moscow wasn't as busy as New York. Many families and associates spoke to each in Russian. However any of them could be a potential red seige spy so I had to be very careful.
Many eyes lingered on me making me feel uneasy. I pull my jacket hood up using it to cover my face while lingering around the area.

As I pull my bags along the air port I notice a familiar face in the car park. His brown eyes suddenly lock onto mine and a smile creeps on his face. I cannot help the smile that instantly stretches on my face.
"Long time no see Etta"

"Dale!" I blurt out as I approach my best friend wrapping my arms around him tightly he wraps his arm tightly around my waist placing the other hand against my head

"Where the hell have you been?" He demands while pulling me away from his grasp and making me look at him with the same smile stretched on his lips
"On the run I need your help Dale"
——————————————————————-
John walks through the home of Viggo Tarasov. Winston had told him not to bother waiting for Etta to return. He shouldn't have let her go. He should have at least went with her. The panic was rising but he knew he had to do this.

Viggo pull his cigar out of his mouth and blows the smoke out in the middle of the room.
"Mr Wick. I'm assuming you've made your final decision" Tarasov says in his deep Russian accent
John stands up straight keeping his head up high.
"Yeah" he simply replies
"Well?" Viggo asks
"You helped me now let me help you, I will except your offer"
—————————————————————
Me and Dale drive off through the road heading towards a motel which can help us
"So what is your actual plan?" Dale asks again while keeping his hand on the wheel.
"I'm going to stop the red seige once and for all and then we can finally get away from all this shit" I answer while folding my arms
Dale squints his eyes with a confused look on his face
"You are planning to take on the entire red seige yourself?" He asks like I'm insane
"Yeah"

He lets out a dry laugh and shakes his head blinking a few times.
"Etta that's impossible"
"Maybe but I'm the blue demon I'll make sure it's possible and beside I hear there is a ball tonight." I answer with a wink
"Your crazy" he laughs I can tell this plan excites him.

Within 20 minutes we reach the Motel. After a weird attempt to book in as Dale lies about our identities calling me Patricia and him Dane. We step inside the small motel with two beds I throw my bags down and prepare to unpack.
"So tell me who's the guy" he suddenly asks causing me to pause
"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask looking over my shoulder at him as he plays with the car keys.
"It's the way you've been acting I can tell something or someone is on your mind so come on tell me who it is" Dale says placing himself down across from me.

I sigh while clasping my hands

"He's friend of mine"
"Clearly more than a friend"
"Listen dale that's not important , what is important is taking the red seige down once and for all that's why I'm here and that's why you agreed to help me"

Dale smirks while standing up
"Indeed I did come with me"
I follow Dale into a second room with a small box inside as he pulls the box open i instantly see thousands of weapons inside
"Now that's what I'm talking about" I whisper
"They are having a ball tonight and that's why we are going to crash it. You owe me after I show you your next surprise." He says

Luckily Dale was able to find my dress

Luckily Dale was able to find my dress. The one I wore on that evening the one which gave me the name blue demon.
"Wow you look incredible in it!" Dale says
"Let's get to work we have a party in a few hours"