The Blue Demon

The Red Siege are here! Most likely trying to hunt me down. Two large body guards try to drag me down the corridor. I'm fucking sick of constantly being man handled. IT IS BULLSHIT. I look up at the guard on my right he looks strong but stupid. I can take him. A smirk grows on my lips.
—————————————————————-

John walks through the hotel. It's been deconsecrated so he doesn't need to worry.
"Johnathan! Wait up!" The Italian mafia calls out from behind him causing John to roll his eyes.
"Why does Santino D'antonio want to help fight the red Siege? Don't you want to head to safety?" John asks
"Because it's the red Siege John I won't allow the Russian scum to do whatever the hell they want" he hisses walking alongside John.

John simply nods while grasping his gun tightly leaning against a statue taking shelter behind it. Santino takes cover behind a plant pot near by. John peers around the side of it seeing a person in a black suit and mask holding a machine gun quietly leering around the main hall confirming they are indeed red Siege members. Before he can process the situation Santino starts firing his gun at them.
"Santino wait!" John hisses at Santino's stupidity.

Santino steps out of his hiding spot as the Assasins instantly dive and take cover behind a wall and suddenly starts to fire back at John and Santino.
"Well done!" John growls at Santino from across the room while firing his gun at the Assasins.
"This would've happened either way!" Santino retaliates while firing his gun back.
"You should've stayed behind with Winston!" John growls in annoyance.
At the corner of his eye he notices another assassin sneaking up behind him. He rolls his eyes and swivels around grabbing their arm and knocking their gun out of their hand. As the gun hits the ground he kicks it away. This assassin is smaller than him with the figure of a woman. The Assassin grabs onto his shoulders and flips themselves up backwards getting John locked in between their legs and flips him right onto the ground. He recognises the technique involved it's the same Etta used to fight him conforming she did work for the Red Siege.

He slams his fist again the assassin's shoulder with such force a cracking sound hits his ears as it unnaturally pushes backwards
"GAHHHHHHHHH" she screeches in agony collapsing to the ground.
John notices the other Assassin has disappeared. He grabs his gun and points it at the female assassin's head
"пожалуйста нет!"
(No please!) She cries out in Russian John hesitated but pulls the trigger putting an end to her.

He gets up from the ground as his dark hair dangles when he moves. He looks over his shoulder and then takes off after the other one.
———————————————————

"Watch out" I whisper. The guard looks at me and raises his eyebrow. I slam my elbow into his stomach causing him to lean forward in pain. The other guard throws a punch but I block it with my wrist. I slam my fist into his face and then kick him in the gut. He swings a punch at me but I dodge by ducking. I swivel around slamming my foot into his stomach.

The guard behind me grabs me from behind like he's giving me a bare hug. He lifts me up off the ground and squeezes my body to prevent me from attacking. I bend my legs while still in his grasp then slam my whole body down onto the ground with all my strength flipping him over.
The other guard attacks me again but I grab his arm pulling it out of place causing a gasp of pain to escape him. I swivel around kicking him in the stomach and swivel around again elbowing him in the face.

Both get up and surround me both very very pissed off. An unintentional smirk appears on my lips as I stare them both down. Come at me.
I run at the first one and jump up onto him wrapping my arms around his shoulder throwing myself up onto him as if he's going to carry me bridal style. I stick my legs out while holding onto the guard and kick the other one in the gut. I flip my legs back downwards forcing him onto the ground.

I charge at the guy punching him in the face then kneeing him in the stomach. The other guard appears behind me I swing my foot out and kick him then again swinging my leg around and smacking him in the face with my foot. They both fall to the ground clearly exhausted but I won't kill them if I'm going to prove my loyalty to The High Table.

I salute at them both and take off down the corridor preparing to help take on my the assassin's who could very well be my old friends.
————————————————————————
John runs into the main lounge and is shocked to see 20 assassins surrounding him and Santino pointing their guns at them. John will fight his way out he knows that but a little help would be nice more help than Santino anyway.
A bullet fires towards him but before John can react another bullet flies out of nowhere from the other direction. Barging into the bullet heading towards John knocking it off course. Luckily now missing John.

Everyone stops in shock looking around to see who the mysterious and highly skilled shooter is. John looks to his left as Etta steps out into the open carrying a gun. She points her gun at the Assassin's and starts to open fire.
———————————————————
Thank you so much for reading! The next chapter will be a badass gun fight! (Spoilers , John and Etta working as a team)