Your not alone

This is not a long chapter unfortunately but I've been planning a head so I promise you guys are in for a treat with the next chapters. I've been messing about with gifs and trying to pick a casting for my OC but enough of that and back onto the story

(EXPLOSIVE chapter next!!)
————————————————————-

The ride back to the Continental was a quiet one

The ride back to the Continental was a quiet one. We were both happy in a comfortable silence and I enjoyed that feeling. Their was no tension or worries it was peaceful. I was really tired as I feel myself drifting off in the car. Leaning my head against my chair.
My eyes flicker shut and everything goes black. Half of me falls asleep but my conscious remains
—————————————————————
John drives into the car park of the hotel. As he turns he notices Etta laying with her eyes shut. Completely out.
A smile forms on johns lips as she was different sleeping. Their was no worry on her face. No stress or panic. No confusion. Just peace.
He doesn't want to wake due to the stress they will have to endure soon enough.
He steps out of the car reaching his arm out grazing it along her back suddenly scooping her up in his arms which she fits perfectly in.

She's a lot lighter than John had expected considering how strong she was. It had taken him but surprise slightly but either way. He stands up carrying her bride style. Her head leans into his chest as her arm dangles over. He effortlessly carries the sleeping Etta up the steps into the hotel.

————————————————————-I wake up now and then feeling myself being carried

I wake up now and then feeling myself being carried. I lean my head against the chest of who's carrying me. For the first time ever I've never felt so safe. So secure. So protected. So warm.
He's so warm and comfortable and smells amazing.
I hear my door open as strong arms lower me into my bed comfortable soft beneath me. As the arms release me everything feels so cold again.
I want to grab his arm. To tell him to stay with me. To never leave me again but my tiredness wins over as I drift away completely. Although I'm able to form one word.
"John"
————————————————————
She whispers his name taking him by surprise he pauses taken aback. Looking at the sleeping girl. She was too precious for their fucked up world. He knew it now.
He leaves her room a part of him doesn't want to leave but he'd never admit it. He takes one last glance at the girl before closing her door.

——————————————————————
The next morning.

I had woken early that morning and got changed

I had woken early that morning and got changed. Today was a big day. However Winston had asked me to train alongside Santino. Which I found strange. We had spent and hour training with guns. Santino had been showing me good tips and tricks in order to gain a good aim while on battle field.

"Are you sure you can kill your own?" His Italian accent sparks taking me by surprise.
"I'm sorry what?" I ask him while reloading my gun
"You know what I mean"
"I'm sorry but I don't" I respond really not sure what's he's getting at at all.
"What are you really doing here? At the Continental hotel? Tell Me"
I turn looking at him as his smug eyes glance at me.

"To stop the red Siege"
"Come on you grew up with them you can't suddenly not worry for their lives"
"I just saw my supposed mother being shot in the head. I can assure you I am on your side"
"Time shall tell" he responds reloading his gun.
"Didn't I save your life?!" I snap
"And?" He asks
"and now you are accusing me of being a spy?"
He turns to completely face me defensively
"Yes"

Anger overcomes me as I storm out of the training room through the Continental.
"Miss Etta. Where are you off to this morning?" Charon's voice asks from the table.
"I'm leaving" I respond in frustration heading towards the main exit.
"And why would you do that" Winston's sharp voice interrupts
I sigh look at the blue eyed hotel owner who stands in front of me.
"People here clearly don't trust me"
"So do you really expect them to?" He responds
"What do you mean?"
"What I mean is you used to be a member of the red Siege of course people won't trust you but you know I do so that is all that matters. and so does mr wick."

——————————————————————

One thing I'd like to show you an idea of what Etta's clothing style is like. She normally wears outfits like this. High waisted jeans leather jackets and heeled boots.