Super soldiers

3 months earlier.

Everything had in that hall had turned to chaos as soon as I stepped inside it. A bloodbath had been unleashed and I tell you I wasn't prepared for it. The others had demanded that I go find the others as I had discovered something terrifying.
My trainers who raised me into becoming the Assassin I am today had began to genetically modify their students. To make them even stronger and more advanced further than me and others could ever possibly imagine.

I had to stop but I knew it would be a suicide Misson. If these young men and woman were successful with the modifications and mutations to their body then the red Siege would win without a doubt. I had thought that I was getting somewhere but I had realised it was really arrogance consuming my body.
Had I learned anything from John?
It's never clever to underestimate your enemy especially since you were raised by them.

I zipped up my black cat suit with buckets and pockets for daggers and knifes as I tied my hair from my face. This was going to be the fight of my life and I had the weight of the whole world on my pocket.
Taking a deep breath I walked down a corridor I remember perfectly from my memory from when I would be forced to walk back and forth down these halls in a single file line. Blood still sticked to my face from the previous blood bath which was now no longer my mission.

As my challenger awaited behind the all too familiar red door in front of me and there was nothing happy or Nostalgic behind it.
Pushing the heavy door open I peer inside grasping my gun keeping it perfectly secured in my hand.
It was completely dark inside. When they suddenly flicker open blinding me for a split second.
When a man stands in the middle of the room in a seat his beedy eyes penetrate my soul as my body goes numb in realisation to who he is.

"Hello Traitor." He says in a thick Russian accent with an unsettling smirk stretched upon his thin lips. He was speaking English which was extremely unusual. I clear my throat trying to ignore the lump in it.
"Where is the serum?" I demand responding in Russian.
He begins to chuckle.
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Stop lying to me! I know who you are perfectly. I know how much of sadistic manipulator you are!" I growl letting the anger consume.

"You've grown so well" he simply replies the flash backs hit off him forcing me to shoot Civilians as a child still sending horrible chills through my spine. Tighten my hand on the trigger I step forward
"I won't ask you again. Nikolai where is the Serum."
"You don't want to talk to your father?" He asks
"SHUT UP ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT" I growl
"Oh please daughter why would I lie?" He asks with a knowing smirk knowing he's taunting me.
"Your so full of shit first Nadia tries to tell me I'm her mother." I growl losing my composure

"You know I do not lie" another familiar voice says from the darkness as Nadia suddenly appears. My blood runs cold and my body freezes in disbelief as my stomach turns inside out
"But no your right he's not your father your reflexes are on very well" Nadia says
"You! You died! I saw you!" I cry out
A sickening laugh escapes her
"Your so easily fooled Etta." She simply replies
"To answer your question from earlier daughter the serum is all around you."

Suddenly 50 people around my age stand around me in black suits with expressionless faces as they carry weapons.
Nadia grabs one of the kids by the face aggressively as if they were an object instead of a person.
"These subjects are the outcome of the serum you see. Aren't they beautiful they can't feel anything their are no weaknesses in their way or distractions." She responds like a madman
"You will be dead soon dear Etta. That's what happens to traitors." Nikolai says
"Good luck." Nadia replies

The super soldiers begin to surround me with no emotion in the back of their eyes.
"You can't stop them all. Their two powerful I'll be surprised if you can even take on one of her beautiful creations , you can't win. ." Nadia calls out as she observes with Nikolai as they surround me like a pack of Hyena's ready to tear into their pray.

"I sure as hell can try!" I roar
The first body targets me slamming their first into my gut causing a gust of wind to escape me due to the power of the punch. It sends my hurling backwards crashing into the ground. Taking I deep breath I throw my legs ahead of me hoisting me back up on my feet as the next body charges towards me I swing my leg under their foot causing them to trip over.
Someone from behind me gets me into a choking hold. Suffocating me.
Their grip is very strong I struggle to get out of it.
I slam my foot back breaking their knee cap causing a gasp of horror to escape them. As they suddenly realise me.
Four people dive at me the same time. My reflexes react faster I grab a sword from the ground. I slice anyone in my path like fresh meat to keep them away.

Blood splatters off my face as the smell of copper fills the air

Blood splatters off my face as the smell of copper fills the air. This was easier than I expected.
Many charge in my direction as I swing the sword at them blocking their assaults and attacks
Before I know it I'm surrounded by multiple bodies as I'm the only one left standing.
My body trembles beneath me as I fall to my knees trying to catch my breath back as blood trickles down my face.
"I'm sorry" I whisper with overwhelming guilt for those poor kids but it was either them or me.

"I can't say I'm surprised." Nikolai says while suddenly standing up.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I spit
"You see Etta you were the original. With Nadia's egg and your father's Sperm we created a designer baby in a lab with genetic enhancements creating you."

"No"
"I have no reason to lie. However there were side effects such as your ability to break through our manipulation which allowed you to rebel. You are still the most advanced of us and we cannot allow you to leave again."
With those words I pull the trigger plunging the bullet through his skull.

"I'll never be your daughter." I growl realising the disappearance of Nalia once more