Nadia

The music becomes quieter as Lorenzo forces me to the back of the club

The music becomes quieter as Lorenzo forces me to the back of the club. He's so ruff with me while forcing me forward. I hope John can take on all of those red Siege psychos on his own.
"Where the hell are you taking me?" I Snarl
"You'll find out soon enough princess" he calmly says with a smirk on his lips

I slam my foot into his shin causing a grunt to escape him. It allows his grip on me to loosen I swivel out of his arms and kick him into the wall. Knocking his gun on the floor. He doesn't even seem shocked he just laughs it off which infuriates me.
He suddenly dives up and grasps my neck pushing me into the wall.
I feel his breath on my lips as he becomes very very close to me.
"Remember this?" He whispers while still grasping my throat with his larger hand.
All the memories of that night flash back into my brain. It brings me shivers. Goosebumps form on my body. His eyes bare into mine as he presses his lips against mine. I don't know why but apart of me doesn't want him to stop.

His lips are wet , warm and soft as they graze against my own. He towers over me with his fingers still rubbing into my skin and I can feel myself almost giving into him. That's when I close my eyes and picture John's face. His calm brown eyes which brings me back to my senses I bite his bottom lip as hard as I can which causes a cry of pain to escape him. He finally pulls away as blood trickles from his lip he wipes it while glancing up at me the red blood contrasts with his eyes as he smirks.

"Still as feisty" he says
I wipe his blood off my lips and spit on the ground.
"You disgust me" I snarl he stands up again and let's out a dry laugh
"Is that why you kissed me back?" He asks with a raised brow
I quickly dive down and attempt to grab the gun but he grabs my hand first and flips me over so he is on top pinning me down.
"I don't think so"

"Etta." A voice calls from down the hall me and Lorenzo look up to see Nadia with an entire army of red Siege fighters behind her all pointing machine guns at me.
Lorenzo grabs me from behind pulling me up off the floor.
"Let's go princess" he whispers in my ear making me walk forward towards Nadia.

Everything happens fast as I'm taken into a room at the back tied to a chair once again. A fist comes into contact with my face. Knocking my head to the side.
Nadia pulls a chair out and sits in front of me. She gives me an insensitive smirk.
"Hurts doesn't it?" She asks in her Russian accent.
I let out a heavy breath and laugh.
"I've had worse Nadia" I snarl
"You really are stupid aren't you? walking right into the enemies territory. It's actually embarrassing to call you my daughter" She says
I spit on the ground. Nadia's eyes linger down at the ground then back at me judgementally not that I give a shit.
"I'm not your daughter" I spit her eyes widen alarmed.
"You think I'd lie. You think I want to be known as the mother of a traitor!" She yells aggressively digging her nails into the chair she sits on backwards.

"Your a manipulator your most likely lying" I yell
"I have no reason to" she fires back
I am lost for words I don't think I can ever trust this spiteful woman. She is not my mother.
"If you were my mother why the hell did you make me just like the other assassins" I ask her because that doesn't make any sense to me.
"I am not aloud to have favourites even if they are my own. You were an accident which meant you weren't supposed to be special."

"Why did you do it Etta? Why did you turn your backs on us?" She asks me
"Because I don't agree with what you do. I didn't want to wage a war I didn't rebel all I did was try and gain freedom for myself"
"And this freedom was it worth it daughter?" She asks
"Don't call me that!" I snarl.
She smiles and looks to Lorenzo who stands with a smirk on his lips also.
"Very well but even though me and you are enemies we are still family Etta."
Her words make me choke.
"We are far from family you are not family of mine! No mother!" I yell

"I'm offering you a choice Etta rejoin us and help take down The high table or face the consequences of your actions. You betray the red Siege but however we are kind enough to give you another chance. You are my daughter my blood! You have the blood of the Byrant Dynasty of Russia! You could have everything you've always wanted you fight like us! You think outside the box like us that is why you were able to break from the cycle when no one else could because you are one of us you could
Join our family! I've not been a great mother to you but I could be. You could marry Lorenzo and join us your proved yourself think about this opportunity Etta!" She says to me but I know she doesn't care about me. I can see it in her eyes. She wants my skill. My freedom and independence to think outside the box.

I shake my head.
"I've already have everything I could have hoped for Nadia."
She sighs and stands up loading her gun. My heart thuds but I force on a brave face.
"Very well you are going to have to die right here and now because I can't show weakness even if I wanted to spare your pathetic life I could not" she says pointing a gun at my head.

"Goodbye daughter" she says
Suddenly a bullet plunges through her Brain and comes out the other end. Blood splatters everywhere her eyes bulge open before she drops the gun and collapses in her blood.
Looking over to the entrance stands John covered in blood pointing his gun at Lorenzo.

A huge grin grows on my lips and surprisingly he smirks back. We have work to do.