Chapter 3. The New Agent 8

~Agent 8's pov~

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, I wake up to smell breakfast? I looked at the time from my Octo phone and see it's only 9:23 A.M. I got out of bed to see Pearl having a plate of pancakes with lots of syrup. Marina was cooking more pancakes for Pearl and herself.

  "Oh Agent 8! Your awake! Here, I made you breakfast!" Marina sat me down next to Pearl and I only had three pancakes. I put some syrup.

  "Come on Agent 8! You can't have just a little bit of syrup!" Pearl insisted, as she was holding a bottle of syrup.

    "But wouldn't that make the pancakes all  soggy Pearlie?" Marina stated. I just started to eat and thinking of so much fun to spend the day with Agent 3! I excused myself and quickly got dressed. I was just wearing what I wore yesterday, and put my Octo shot on my back.

  "You sure seem excited to go to Inkopolis with Agent 3." Pearl said as she took another bite huge bite from her pancakes.

    "Well! We said he was going to take me into the shops and he's also going to teach me how to play Turf War!" I exclaimed with joy.

  "Y-You sure are going to have a fun day!" Marina hugged me as she was about to eat. I soon heard the door bell ring and I saw Agent 3 waiting. I quickly open the door to see he's joyful smile.

   "Hey Agent 8! Are you excited for today?" He asked. I furiously nodded my head as I looked at Pearl and Marina.

  "Here are some rules before you take Agent 8 out ok? 1. She must be back home before 8:00 P.M sharp. 2. She is not allowed to go to parties. 3. No bad language around her. 4. Don't let anyone hurt her. 5. DON'T YOU DARE TO ANYTHING TO AGENT 8!!" Marina explained some pretty weird rules but it wasn't for me. Agent 3 nodded and we started to walk to Inkopolis Square.

  "Hey Agent 8? Do you remember your real name?" He asked me as we walked. I tried to remember my past but I had no clue what my name was. I shook my head no, and he just sighed.

  "What's your name?" I asked him because he asked me.

   "My name? I'm Zack!" He smiled with a thumbs up. Zack...

  "That's a nice name!" I told him. He just turned his head away for some reason. We soon arrived at Inkopolis Square and I rushed to Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe and started to look through the cloths.

  "Is this new friend?" A weird jellyfish asked as he was looking at Zack.

 "Yes, she is a new friend. She needs some fresh new gear!" Zack explained to him as I continued to look for a shirt. One stood out the most for me, it was called "Octoking HK Jersey".

 "Hey Agen- Zack! What do you think of this shirt!" I asked as I put it in front of my own shirt.

 "I think that's nice! How much will it be?" He asked the Jellyfish.

    "That will be 5,800 coins." He put on of he's jelly arms out for money. Zack was grabbing some coins out of his pocket and handed it to him. I went into the changing room and changed my shirt to the jersey.

   "Thank you have a nice day." He waved goodbye to us. I threw my old shirt out and as we walked out Zack kept on looking at me.

  "You look hel- heck fresh!" He complemented my style.

 "Thank you!" I thanked him and we were walking into Ammo Knights and I search my back and grabbed my Octo shot.

  "I see your all prepared!" Zack said as he grabbed he's hero shot.

 "Why don't we practice a bit?" He asked me. I nodded as we came to a weird training room. There were dummies all over the place.

    "Alright so what you want to do in Turf War is ink the most ground, try it." He explained. I nodded and started to paint the ground. And as I did my tentacles soon started to glow.

  "Why are my tentacles glowing?" I asked Zack.

 "That means your special is all charged up, it helps you Splat the enemy team. Try." He convinced me. I used my special and a huge jet pack was behind my back, and it started to spray ink at the bottom to keep me up in the air.

   "Why don't we try it in battle." He told me as he started to exit. My special ran out and I followed him. We entered Deca Tower and he chose a private battle. We started to play on a map called Sturgeon Shipyard. We soon started to the match and I started to ink the floor like we did in Ammo Knights.

  "Oww, my head hurts..." I groaned in pain. I was about to go to the middle my vision got blurry and fell to the ground.

 "Hey ####!!"

 "Stay focused  ####."

 "You can be so weak sometimes ####, can't you just grow up!"

 "You are a proud soldier ####..."

I remember.....

My name is Izzy!!

Yay Chapter 3 done QwQ I hope the book is ok so far UwU