Chapter 11. Zack-Chan has an older brother!?

~No one's pov~

Zack and Izzy were just relaxing at the apartment as Zack was making breakfast.

  "Anything you want to do Izzy?" Zack asked her. She was thinking but and no idea what to do. They were silent for a few seconds until Izzy got an idea.

   "Why don't we vi-" she was cut off with the door opening from the apartment. A strange inkling entered and he had he's tentacles in a weird shape. No ponytail?

  "Hey little bro, I came to tell you about the breakup I had." He said as he rubbed Zack's head.

 "What happened this time.." Zack complained. He's brother had about five girlfriends, he's just a player to be honest.

    "I kinda well..." he tried to say.

 "You cheater on Alison." Zack mentally slapped himself. Izzy was confused about the words "cheat", "girlfriend".

   "Well I wasn't interested in her! She got boring." He told Zack.

  "Because all you care about is looks!! It doesn't matter what's the inside but the outside!" Zack yelled at he's brother.

  "I'm sorry I'm- Why who's this cutie~" Zack's older brother came walking to Izzy and held up her chin. Izzy was so confused on what he was doing. Zack got really mad at what he was doing to her. Zack grabbed his brother away from Izzy.

  "Don't you fucking try to do anything to her." Zack whispered to him.

 "Alright! You are dam-" Zack covered his brothers mouth so Izzy would hear the word damn. Zack heard him say "what the fuck bro!" But it was all muffled from him covering his mouth.

   "Don't you dare cruse around here! She must stay pure and innocent!" Zack whispered in he's brothers ear.

  "Gosh Ok!! But dang you are hot! Is she your girlfriend~" Zack's brother teased him and Zack just face palmed.

 "N-....Umm....Yes...I mean! No..."  Zack covered his face from the blue mess he was.

   "Zack-Chan what does he mean by hot? And what's his name?" Izzy asked with confusion. 

 "His name is Seth...and forget about the word hot." Zack moaned in complaintion.

    "Izzy is it? Well I'm asking you on a date!" He grabbed Izzy's hand and was about to kiss it but Zack quickly separated the two.

  "Zack-Chan What's a date?" Izzy asked him as she popped from behind him.

"A-A date is when you go out with your loved ones o-or with a person you like." Zack stuttered and blushed at the same time.

   "I'll go then!! For fun!!" Izzy shouted with joy. Zack was shocked at first but couldn't say no to her, it was her decision.

  "Wait! Izzy can I talk to you...in private!" Zack hissed for her to come back. Izzy walked back to him and was worried.

    "P-Promise that you won't let him do anything to you. And tell everything that happens when you get back." Zack told her. Izzy nodded and followed Seth.

  "Seth!! Don't do anything to her or I'll kill you!!" Zack shouted to his brother trying to make him understand.

     "And if he does....he'll be dead"

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

Zack-Chan was really worried about me when I agreed to go on a date with his older brother, I never knew Zack-Chan had an older brother.

  "You look beautiful, and a good toy." He said as we walked to a restaurant. He then got a shiver and told to forget the last part he said. I said yes and we entered in.

  "Table for two please." Seth asked the female inkling at the counter. She nodded and led us to a table. I was going so well so far but then he said something that made me uncomfortable.

  "You have such perfect lips~" He said as he pointed to his mouth. My phone then rang and I answered it. It was Zack-Chan!!

  "I-I'll be right back." I said to Seth and walked away from the table. I walked outside the restaurant and answered.

Zack-"Everything ok Izzy?" 

Izzy-"Everything's Fine Zack-Chan, expect for one thing.."

Zack-"What is it!?"

Izzy-" You brother Seth said something that made me uncomfortable...he said my lips look perfect.."

Zack-"Thats it!! Tell him your leaving and your coming home!" 

Izzy-"Ok Zack-Chan! Bye!" 

I hung up on Zack-Chan and walked back in.

  "Umm S-Seth I have to go!" I quickly said and ran back to Zack-Chan's apartment. I wanted to cry for some reason as tears formed in my eyes. Zack-Chan!! I need you!!