Chapter 13. Mahi Mahi Resort pt.2

Remember!! I don't own Inkopolis Center or the characters expect for Ariel, Izzy, and Zack. The book Splat Devils is made by: JeshceeJayTabuno 

Check the book out because it's amazing UwU he also added me in the story and my name is Silver because who wants to say Silvergleam?

~Izzy's (Agent 8's)~

 We were on the train station to Mahi-mahi Resort and Ariel-kun was showing pictures of things she did with her friends. The train stopped and we looked around Mahi-mahi.

  "Zack-Chan!! It's Jaycee-kun!!" I pointed to him as he was drinking a mango smoothie. I grabbed Zack-Chan's hand and ran up to him.

  "Age-Zack!" Jaycee stood up with excitement.

 "Hey Jaycee-kun!!" I exclaimed and waved. He just smiled from his new nickname I gave him. 

   "What are you tw- three?" He was confused of Ariel-kun being here.

  "This is Agent 4 aka Ariel or as Izzy calls her Ariel." Zack-Chan explained. I turned to see two girls splashing each other with water.

   "Who are they?" I asked Jaycee-kun and pointed to them.

  "Oh? That's Cember one of my teammates and Sliver is my sister." He told me.

   "Before you guys jump in the water here's some lotion or whatever it is that doesn't kill you in the water." Jaycee-kun handed over the bottle to us. Zack-Chan covered my face with it and I did the rest of my body, the same with Ariel-kun.

  "Yay!!" I shouted and jumped in with Ariel-kun.

   "Oh!! What's a pure and innocent octoling like you doing here!" Silver-kun asked me as she held my cheeks.

  " I'm Izzy!! And that's Ariel-kun!" I said as I was holding on to Ariel-kun.

  "Awww!!"" Cember squealed. I saw some shadow under Silver and she was lifted into the air.

  "Gah!! Aloha!!" Silver had light blue fuzzy stuff on her cheeks. I was looking at Aloha? I that's his name.

   "Aww what dear? You don't like me carrying you~" He charmed her. She just fell back dragging Aloha with her. It was really laughable and then Aloha was soon holding Silver in his arms.

  "Why do you have to be like this!" She grew more light blue fuzzy stuff.

 "I thought you like me like this?" He said to her. I looked and Zack-Chan wasn't in the water.

     "Zack-Chan why aren't you in the water?" I asked him swimming to the edge to him.

  "I don't feel like swimming-"

  "If you didn't want to go swimming how come we came!?" I asked. I felt so mean doing something that he didn't.

    "Izzy it's fine! I'm happy to see you happy." Zack-Chan responded to me. I just nodded and went to Silver-kun, Ariel-kun, Cember-kun, and Aloha-kun.

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

I watched Izzy swim back to the others and looked at Jaycee with a smirk on his face.

  "Don't give me that god damn smirk...I don't like her." I told him.

 "Oh but you do..." he said to me as I refused.

    "Ugh, can we not take about love right now-" I stopped and the memory that happened yesterday haunted me. I just wanted to forget it but it came back.

  "Umm What's wrong?" Jaycee asked me.

 "Yesterday...my brother said something that was hurtful to Izzy and it just haunts me to see her cry because she's so innocent." I told him. I looked at him  and he had a furious face.

  "Ima find your brother and beat the hell out of him for what he did to her." He said as he was about to punch someone. Damn he's a big brother...

  "Who's that?" I pointed to two people.

  "That's Kurt and Ally.... which me and Cember ship the hell out of them."  Jaycee told me as he laughed I joined the laugh and looked at Izzy and the others. This wasn't a bad idea to come here.