Chapter 5. Sneaky Agent 4

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

  "So do you have a crush on Agent 3? I heard you two were spending some time together." Agent 4 smirked at me.

  "What's a crush?" I asked her. Agent 4 just starred at me.

 "You sure are innocent, well you can figure it out later on." She replied and caught up with Zack. The word "crush" made no sense to me neither. Was it a word inklings would is to ask others? I just shrugged and walked behind the two.

    "Well, nothing seems wrong here? We should head back-" Zack was starring at Agent 4 as she was laughing and giggling at him.

 "What's so funny?" Zack become frustrated while 4 continued to laugh. 

"I just had the best image of you trying to confess to 8!" She burst into laughter. I looked at Zack and that blue fuzzy stuff came back. I then walked to him and put my hand on he's cheek. "Warm.." I said to myself.

  "AGENT 4!!" Zack tackled her to the ground and started to hit her head.

 "Ok ok!!" She finally stopped laughing. She sat up and started to smirk at me. 

   "Hey Zack? What's a crush? And confession?" I asked him. Zack's face started to turn all blue and 4 continued to laugh her stomach out.

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

My face became violently blue from Izzy's question.

  "Gosh dam- dang it 4!! Stop trying to ruin her!" I yelled at her as Izzy was standing there questionable.

  "Let's just go.." I pulled Agent 4's suit collar and we super jumped back to the base of Octo Cayon. I just told Callie and Marie that everything was fine and nothing bad was happening there. Agent 4 started to follow us as we let, but I did accept her apology to me at Octo Cayon.

  "So, 4..What's your real name?" I asked her as we were walking out of Deca Tower.

 "Ariel! I know your Zack and? 8 yours?" She asked Izzy.

   "Izzy!" She exclaimed. We then walked to the Crust Bucket and I only had one ticket with me, and Ariel has none said with Izzy.

 "Oh I have an idea!! Why don't we play some Salmon Run tomorrow?!" Ariel offered as she pointed to Grizzco.

   "Sure I guess but is Izzy up for it?" I looked at her and she was nodding her head yes.

 "Alright let's meet here at 9:30 A.M!" Ariel explained the plan for tomorrow. Me and Izzy agreed and we said are goodbyes. 

  "Now I'm super excited for tomorrow! I got to play Turf War with you and 4! And tomorrow we're going to play some Salmon Run!!" She exciting squealed. I just smiled as I walked her back to Pearl and Marina's house.

  "I'm sure we'll have lots of fun tomorrow!" I told her as she entered the house. I waved goodbye to Izzy and walked back to my apartment. But as I did I got a text message.

????: Hey Zack....you like Izzy!

Zack (Agent 3): AGENT 4!!