Chapter 21.♥︎Love is strange♥︎

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

I like Zack-Senpai? Is that why I have a warm feeling for him, I have feelings for him? He cares about me and I care about him.....so I love him? M-More than a friend? More than a best friend? More then him being a brother to me? So that pink fuzzy stuff on my face is blush? 

  "Z-Zack-Senpai?" I tapped him as we were still on the train. He looked at me with a confused face and I got nervous to tell him that I love him. 

  "N-Never m-mind!" I told him as I started to sweat. So are these confession things always hard to tell to the person you love? 

    "Oh Izzy! I got this text message from Silver saying that she wants to host a party tomorrow for the Splatfest, and she invited us. So I guess we can stay in Inkopolis Center tomorrow since we have to get are weapons upgraded." Zack-Senpai said as I just blushed at his face.

  "O-Ok....c-can we invite Ally-kun and Ariel-kun?" I asked him looking away from him with my pink face. This will be fun! I'll be able to get to know more about Jaycee-kun and the others! I'm glad I have friends and.....a-a....c-crush?

 "Izzy we're here." Zack-Senpai held my hand and lifted me up. I just blushed and walked off the train with him. I guess Ariel-kun is telling me that I have a crush on Zack-Senpai. This feeling......is nice....it makes me smile and happy! 

     "I guess I could text Ariel!" I said to Zack-Senpai. But then Zack-Senpai stopped me.

  "I don't think we should interpret them." Zack-Senpai said as he was worried.

    "I know you had fun today but I feel like we shouldn't have done that Splatfest.....I'm not blaming you I just feel like something is a bit weird.." he told me. But I honestly wasn't paying attention and I just starred at Zack-Senpai.

  "Don't you wonder......how threw those sanitized shots at us? TarTar doesn't have any arms or anything? Izzy? Izzy!" He shouted my name. I spaced out as I looked at him. 

     "I-I'm s-sorry, I just have a warm feeling right now....." I told him so it wouldn't make things difficult. But then his question came to me...

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

I was curious really but Izzy was just starring at me with some pink blush on her cheeks. I couldn't really figure out my feeling towards her. I didn't hate her or anything and if I did I wouldn't even be talking to her or spend time with her.

  "What do you mean by warm feeling?" Izzy shuddered as I asked, she just grew more pink blush.

     "I have warm feelings for someone.....that's it..." she told me in a calm way while just wanted to scream. She has a god damn crush on someone.....shit I'm screwed......(Yet did he realized it was him)

 "So you like someone?" I asked her as the train stopped and we walked out. She was really quiet and still had pink blush on her cheeks. She was holding my hand as she was twirling one of her tentacles. Damn she definitely has a crush (yet he realized it was him).

  "Zack-Senpai.....is love strange?" She asked me as we walked into the apartment. It soon started to rain as all inklings were rushing out of the rain.

    "Love? I've never loved anyone before, it just wasn't my thing when I soon became an Agent. I guess you could say live is weird...." I told her but when I looked down, she was hugging me. She is so innocent!!!! 

 "Love wouldn't be strange with me right?" She said with confusion in her voice. I was a bit confused on what she meant but what did she have to say?

    "What do you mean by that?" I asked her as she was still hugging me.

 "Because I'm in love...."