Chapter 24. Safety

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

  "I'm sorry......" I told Zack-Senpai as I hugged, he just kept hugging me. I kinda hugged him a bit too much and pushed him down to the floor as we hugged each other. This feeling....gets stronger and stronger when I'm with him.

    "Izzy don't be sorry.....everything will be alright.....I promise....." Zack-Senpai smiled. I just giggled a bit as he carried me to bed. I just held on to him the whole time. I didn't want to let go...

  "Zack-Senpai......who do you think targeted me?" I asked him.

 "I-I don't know Izzy, it can't be that sanitized girl...she probably didn't want everyone to see her or whatever but let's not worry. We should go to sleep.." he told me. I nodded and gently closed my eyes.....

"Where am I?" I called out as I stranded into a dark room. I looked around and I was surrounded by darkness.  

  "10,008.....what a surprise!" I looked behind me to see TarTar. I then saw two people emerge from the darkness. The inkling girl that Marie described and an inkling boy?

    "Don't you want to know the secrets everyone has been keeping from you? Don't you want to know the lies everyone told you?" The inkling boy was circling around me and kept repeating. Until he asked me to join them.

 "N-No!! I-I'll never join you TarTar!! I'm staying with Zack-Senpai and the others!!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my chin and just smirked.

    "One more thing....." he said as I was terrified.

He'll.

NEVER.

love.

you.

I just sat there, tears filling in my eyes, it couldn't be true it can't! He cares, his kind, he protects...

  "HE PROMISED!!" I yelled out loud to them. My head was hurting badly and next thing you know..... it was a nightmare.... it was morning and Zack-Senpai was looking at me sitting up.

 "I will never break my promise to you.." he hugged me as tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to tell Zack-Senpai about my feelings to him but what do they call it.

    "Z-Zack-Senpai....can we go to Inkopolis Center, I-I know it's risky b-but I wanted some time away from the mess we're in." I told him.

  "it's fine I guess....." he said as he got up and grabbed cloths. I did the same and waited for him to get out. I actually wanted to find Silver-kun so I can ask her something. 

After I was dressed, we went to the train station we went to Inkopolis Center. I was scared but pretty excited . We arrived at Inkopolis Center, and I told Zack-Senpai to do to Aeon's Wings cafe. I looked around and saw Silver-kun! 

   "Silver-kun!" Called out her name and ran to her.

  "Izzy!" She exclaimed and hugged me. I just giggled and smiled at her.

     "So what's up sis?" She asked me but said sis?

 "Did you call me sis?" I said it again in confusion.

 "Sis? Oh! Sis is short for sister! Can I treat you like a sister? I don't have one." She told me as she rubbed her neck. I nodded with a smile.

    "I actually wanted to ask you about something, you have a boy?" I forgot that last part.

"Boyfriend?"

  "Yes!" 

     "H-How did you tell Aloha-kun about y-your feelings?" I asked as I twirled my tentacle.

 "!? You have a crush on Zack!" She exclaimed, my face rise to pink and I covered her mouth. I nodded with embarrassment telling it to her.

  "It's called confessing, or you're telling someone your confession like about your feelings." She told me.  

    "Thanks Silver-kun, but what do I do to tell him?" I asked her again.

  "Oh? I have the perfect idea~" Silver-kun smirked.