Chapter 14. A Cure?

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

We left Mahi-mahi Resort but as we did I got a phone call, from Marie?"

  "Agent 3! We need 8,4 at Octo Cayon know! It's important me and Marina found something out." She told me. I said ok and starred at Ariel and Izzy.

 "Guys....we need to go to Octo Cayon, Let's get are Agent suits." I told the girls. Izzy was confused and Ariel nodded. We went to Ariel's place first and she put her agent suit on and grabbed the hero roller. We went to my apartment and I waited for Izzy to change into her agent suit.

    "Why was it so urgent?" Ariel asked me. I shrugged as I waited for Izzy to come out. She soon came out with suit on and with her holding her Octo shot. I changed into mine and grabbed my hero charger.

  "Let's go..." I told them and we walked out of my apartment and went to Inkopolis Square, we looked around for anyone who was looking at us and squid formed well Octo formed for Izzy in the manhole.

     "Marie you need- Ally!?" I exclaimed with shock, she was in Inkopolis Center and know she's here?

  "Zack?! Izzy!? Ariel!? You're Agents as well!?" She looked at us with shock.

 "Ally-kun!!" Izzy hugged her with her Innocent smile.

 "Why are you here?" Ariel asked her.

   "I'm an agent too! I'm Agent 5?" She told us.

 "I brought you here for an important meeting, Marina and I found a cure for the sanitized octolings, and I want you to bring to this area. So when you put this antidote  in the system so when the octolings are ink the ink they get un sanitized from it. Got it?" Marie explained, we all nodded are ends and went to the Deep Sea Metro.

  "I-I remember this p-place...." Izzy shivered as she got those hell memories  from the test facility.

    "It's alright Izzy, your free know." I told her as we walked through  we found Cap'n Cuttlefish still here.  

  "Hey Agent 3, and 8. What brings you here?" He asked with his old voice.

 "We got a mission from Marie that we can cure the sanitized octolings." I told him. I saw the place and it was an opened locker? 

   "Over here!" I told them as my cape swished the air. I bent down and saw a golden glowing figure.

  "Pick that up!" Ally told me. The three girls we surrounding me and I touched it and we were some how Teleported to a weird glowing area. It had kelp a UFO in the air for some reason, I saw the system Marie told us about.

 "It's right there!" Ariel pointed to it.

   "Wait....guys....doesn't this seem a bit too easy?" Ally stopped me as I held the antidote.

  "Ummm yeah I- Ahh!!" Ariel shouted and us three looked at her on the floor. A sanitized shot!?

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

I looked at the shot Ariel-kun had in her arm and it was filled with sanitized ink! No he can't be alive!!

  "Ahh!!" Ally-kun looked back but was shot in the shoulder with the sanitized shot.

 "Quick-" Zack-Chan gave me the antidote and we was shot in the back. Gah!! I soon had a shot in my arm but I tried to resist it. I looked at Ariel-kun and her body was already sanitized. I limbed over to the system. 

   "You can't resist it....10,008..." a face came floating down. I looked behind me and it was TarTar!? He was on the UFO with the sanitized part he had his left side as a tentacle was growing. I couldn't resist it, my skin was all ready turning sanitized. I was halfway there to put it in.

  "You are pathetic!! You'll never be able to defeat me!" TarTar laughed as I had tears in my eyes. The pain hurts, I was about to put the antidote in put Ariel-kun was holding my ankle. She was trying to pull me back and I tried to get my strength back but then Zack-Chan was holding my leg and it was harder for me walk. 

     "I-I h-have t-to d-do I-it...f-for I-Inkopolis.."I continued to walked and I was at the system. My tentacles were now sanitized and I tried my best to resist. Ally-kun was holding my other arm that wasn't the antidote. I put it in......I closed my eyes as I looked at the button.

For.....

Inkopolis....

I pounded the button and fell as my I was sanitized completely.