Chapter 22. ♥︎♡Is this the right time?♥︎♡

~Next day~

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

So, Izzy's in love? Never thought..... but I'm happy. She found someone she loves even though I have no idea who it was. (Yet he realized it was him XD) She was so blushy around me, I was wondering how Ariel and Ally were. Patrolling is pretty boring but they have each other.

   "Izzy are you ready?" I asked her as we were ready to go to Inkopolis Center to get are weapons upgraded. She nodded as she STILL had pink blush on her cheeks. I was questioning is it makeup? Because I swear I've never seen anyone blush so much?

  "Ready!!" She said as I just looked at her. She was wearing Marina's headphones and her crop top and also her shoes. I swear to G bro!! Marina will taste my fist the next time I see her, that bish is like torturing her!!

     "You.Are.Not.Wearing.That." I told her just grabbing her other cloths. She stopped me and held Pearl's hoodie, crown, and shoes. Oh hell nuh I'm not wearing that.

~After 20 minutes of forcing Zack to wearing the cloths~ 

(Basically Izzy gave her god damn angel puppy eyes)

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

I finally got Zack-Senpai to wear Pearl's casual outfit! She was really mad at me but I knew he would get over him. Every time inklings would see us they would call me and Zack-Senpai a couple. It made me blush at first and I kinda wish I was with him...wait huh?

   "This.Is.So.Embarrassing."  Zack-Senpai said as he cover his face as we walked into the train with are weapons.

  "Come on Zack-Senpai! We're Off the Hook! You can't be embarrassed, even though you're a boy and dressing in girl cloths you're making me happy!" I tried to give him more confidence. He smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

  "Thanks Izzy...." he smiled as we waited. I was excited to see the others again, but I didn't want to go home after this.

   "Alright were here." Zack-Senpai got up and grabbed my hand, we walked to Aeon's Wings cafe and it just opened.

   "Hey Jaycee-kun!" I ran to him and hugged him.

 "Hey my Octo Star! You guys came!" Jaycee-kun hugged me back and looked at Zack-Senpai. He started to laugh at Zack-Senpai for what he was wearing.

    "Hey!! Don't be mean!" I told Jaycee-kun as he soon stopped laughing. He looked at me and saw me wearing the crop top.

  "Zack......did you make her wear this?!" He raised his voice. I wanted to say something but I got scared if he was going to do anything to Zack-Senpai....after all I do like him.

    "No!! I would never let her wear that, but she wanted me to be Pearl and her Marina...and she used her angel, Innocent, pure, puppy eyes on me and you know I can't stand her pure eyes." Zack-Senpai explained as I nodded my head.

 "Alright then, Neo you take care of the cafe while I do something." Jaycee-kun took are weapons and walked to his secret workshop.

"Nice house you got Jaycee, a lot has changed the last time we were here." Zack-Senpai said as we walked to Jaycee-kun's workshop.

   "Yeah...after what happened with....Izzy...I installed a gate and a build some walls to cover my property. Yeah that's what happens when you put your nose on someone else's property..." Jaycee-kun said as he just glared at Zack-Senpai. It kinda made me a bit mad.

   "Wait! You're blaming it on me?!" Zack-Senpai was offended of blaming him.

     "Well.....sort of..." Jaycee-kun said as he put blueprints out and putting are weapons down on the table.

  "Jaycee-kun!! It's not Zack-Senpai's fault!! It was mine! I was....being.....n-nosy..." I felt really guilty and started to feel like I didn't belong here.

     "Izzy! Don't feel that way again! It's not your fault!" Zack-Senpai hugged me as I was feeling alone again, but when he wraps his arms around me....I feel.....perfect! He gives me so much love, and it makes me happy.

  "Sorry....but if it wasn't for you being nosy you wouldn't be my Octo Star you are!" Jaycee-kun cheered me up a bit. I smiled again as he pushed us out we sat at one of the tables. 

Soooo the book is going to end.....three more chapters oki then nvm I'm not going to end the book