Chapter 20. "A crush on him?"

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

As Kurt-kun and Kent-kun were splatted by Zack-Senpai's stingray I just laughed and used my special. Inkjet!! I looked at Zack-Senpai I grew warm inside again. I then shook my head and fired at him and splatted!!

  "Zack!!" Cember-kun shouted. I looked at her and she did her special. I didn't know what it was called but I quickly dodged it. Fast reflexes ÙwÚ. I then splatted Cember-kun with the last seconds on my special and went flying back were I started.

  "This is so much fun!!" I exclaimed as I came down.

 "Alright Kent, and Izzy to me!!" Aloha-kun called for us, I came to him and we started to spray the Splat zone with are ink color which was blue. I saw Silver-kun trying to hold back Kent. Some reason I felt like I had no use for the team. I felt like I wasn't good at anything?

    "Hiding is no use dear!" Aloha-kun called out to Silver-kun. I noticed Aloha-kun splatted Jaycee-kun, I shaked my head to I wasn't spacing out. I just looked as we were close together. Silver-kun soon came out and started to swing her brush. 

  "That's cute! But our weapons are outrange compared to your brush dear." Aloha-kun said to her as she reloaded some ink. Kent-kun then started to push Silver back but then...

  "Right into my trap!" Silver-kun laughed as a Inkstrike came down and splatted us three! Silver-kun is really clever!

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

Thanks to Jaycee's Inkstrike we can take back the zone! I soon respawned with Cember and we headed back to the Splat zone. As I saw Jaycee was going to help Silver Kent and Izzy blocked him, I aimed for Kent and went to let go. Izzy pushed him out of the way! SHIT!!! This isn't good!! Something wrong with Izzy! Shit! Shit!!! I don't wanna see her cry again!

Everyone on Team Alliance expected for Aloha had there specials! Tenta missles And Ink canons!? We soon were all splatted and when we respawned I had an idea!

  "Guys let's do the charge-&-roll tactic!" I offered.

   "No no no! It's too dangerous!" Jaycee told me. I got a bit mad because it was the only fastest way!

 "Jaycee it's fine! You just have to squid form on the end of the charger and I'll send you to the Splat zone! It's easy and fast!" I explained to him.

   "I'll go!!" Silver said as she squid formed on the end of my hero charger. I soon charged it and she turned back to kid form.

    "Splashdown!!!" Silver yelled as she splatted Aloha and Kurt in the distance. I then did Cember and Jaycee.

  "For the Horde!" I exclaimed as we started to take it back. And just like that we won!! We all exited and I looked at Izzy, thankfully she was still smiling!

     "Sorry about your loss Izzy!" Silver apologized to her. 

 "No need to apologize! It was really fun for my first time!" Izzy said as she grabbed my hand. I just blushed at the sudden move but smiled.

   "Look who the lucky guy found his true love~" Silver smirked as she said it out loud on purpose. Cember started to laugh and I just rolled my eyes. 

  "Remember to come back tomorrow ok?" Jaycee told us. I nodddd as we walked to the train station.

~Izzy's (Agent 8's) pov~

I had a great time with my first Splatfest! But I still had that warm feeling remained in my heart. It was burning but not in pain but the word "love" came in my head. I pulled my phone out and started to text Ariel-kun what a "crush" was.

💛Ariel-kun💛: So you wanna know a crush aye?

💗Izzy💗: Yes please!

💛Ariel-kun💛: Well, a crush is when you have warm feeling about them and you blush around them. Blush is the fuzzy stuff you call it. And you always wanna be with them no matter what! Also you're always wanting to protect them or they protect you!

This warm feeling.....

I like him?