3: Problems With Pretty Girls

*knock knock*

Kakashi opens the door and sees a female ninja " you are... ?"

" Kakashi-san. " The female bows " Ryunna desu."

Kakashi sweatdrops at the amount of groceries she was carrying " erm... You didn't have to bring all these if you were just here looking for me."

Ryuuna : eh ? No. Yuki sensei asked me to.

He sweatdrops " Yuki bullied you huh ?  "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He sweatdrops " Yuki bullied you huh ?  "

Ryuuna : no no. I think it's fine.

Kakashi lets her in to the house " gomen. She has that habit of bullying people. "  Yuki comes out " ryuuna. You're here. Arigatou. "

Kakashi: Yuki. You shouldn't ask people to buy things for you.

" Why ? " Yuki looked to him " I do pay her."

Ryuuna: it's really fine. Kakashi-san.

Kakashi: so... You're that disciple Yuki has been telling me about.

Ryuuna: hai.

Kakashi: you're from the sealing department too ?

Ryuuna : no. Tsunade-sama just says I seem to have some talent in seals though I'm more confident in using the katana.

Yuki takes over the bags of groceries " hmph. Tsunade-sama wants to make another kakashi." And she walks in.

Ryuuna : she... Angry ?

Kakashi: nope. She just sometimes hate that I just copy off her seals.

Ryuuna laughs " I see. You're really compatible with Yuki sensei. Kakashi-san. "

Kakashi: arigatou. Why ?

Ryuuna : although Yuki sensei bullies people, you bully her.

Kakashi laughs a little " I guess. If you say it that way. "

Yuki walks out with a scroll " what are you guys talking about? Talking bad about me ? Huh ?!! "

Kakashi: about your mushroom addiction.

Yuki: it's not an addiction!!!

Kakashi: is that so ? Then no mushrooms for you tonight.

Yuki : mmmm... Fine !!!

Ryuuna laughs.

" Hmph. " She ignores him and looks to ryuuna " take this. It's a bit difficult. But you should be able to master it. Should help in your mission."

Ryuuna: hai. Any tips ?

" Hmph. Geniuses don't need tips. " And Yuki leaves.

Kakashi: gomen.

Ryuuna smiles " I'll leave then."

____________________________________

Kakashi: what are you so angry for ?

Yuki ; not !

Kakashi: irritated.

Yuki: .... Cos you always have trouble with pretty girls !!! Who knows what pretty girls you see... On your mission. While I'm stuck here.

Kakashi laughed " you're jealous."

Yuki : it's a fact !! Like that hanare. I bet you let her go.

Kakashi became serious for a moment " how did you know ?"

Yuki : because I know you. Because... I saw what happened. You believed her.

Kakashi: I see... It seemed like she had given up.

Yuki : this is what I mean !!

He goes to her " even more so, with cute and pretty girls. " He pulled down his mask " don't be angry~ "

Yuki : you can't just .... Just do that !!!

" Do what ?" He teased.

Yuki: pull down your mask and show your face like ... Like it's some get free card !!! It's not fair !!

Kakashi: then it's just you, falling for it.

" That's it !! " She turned away " I'm not sleeping with you tonight!! No hugging!! No cuddling !! And... " She turned back to look into his eyes " NO kissing!! " And she walked away.

Kakashi: eh ? Eh?!! No. I finally come back. You must miss me

Yuki ; go shower. Stinky!