15: Supposedly Seductive Affair

A few years later... The twins have grown up to be toddlers. They were both 4 years of age and could walk and talk.

Kakashi : you seem to be free these days. Kinoko-chan ( little mushroom )

Yuki : I got a manager to tend the store. More rest for me. More slack for me.

Kakashi: where are the kids ?

Yuki : backyard.

Kakashi goes to the backyard and sees gai. He sweatdrops " kinoko-chan are you sure that's a good idea ? "

Gai teaches them how to handstand in the garden. The two copies .

Yuki : it's fine. He keeps them occupied. I don't have to find things for them to play. They go through things sooo easily....

Kakashi: handstands for four years old... Is a little too extreme. Don't you think so ?

Yuki : like they will learn a handstand that easily.

The twins try to copy one by putting their legs against the wooden fence.

Yuki: see.

Kakashi : alright then... hey. I need your help.

Yuki took the tray out from the oven and the smell of cookies filled the room. He goes over and takes one and puts it into his mouth " oh these are yummy. "

Yuki : the chef's recipe.

Kakashi : I need you on a mission.

Yuki : I'm retired.

Kakashi: don't be like that. I'll take care of the kids

Yuki : plus sakura themed onsen.

Kakashi: but I'm busy.

Yuki breaks the cookie popping out from his mouth and eats it " nope." Kakashi sighs... Then he thought of an idea. He goes over the table and stood by her side " onsen in exchange for..." He whispers something in her ear. He then looks at her " ok ? "

Yuki : mmmm.... Ok. Why me anyway ?

Kakashi: because the department chief of sealing needs to stay beside his mother. His mother is dying.

She sighs " fine. I'll do it. "

____________________________________

Kakashi : hey kurenai.

Kurenai : kakashi. What's the matter ?

Kakashi: want to leave my kids here.

Kurenai : that's great. Mirai would have kids to play with. Why the sudden need to leave them here ?

Kakashi: Yuki and I need a bit ... Alone time.

Kurenai giggles " understood."

Kakashi: Yuki will drop them off later after school.

Kurenai: no problem.
___________________________________

" Kinoko-chan~ " kakashi closed the door behind him. He goes in to the kitchen and sees no one. He then goes into the bedroom . He sees her and goes to her back and cups her waist in " waiting for me ? "

Yuki : anata ~ hehe ~ okaeri .
( Welcome home )

He reached into her shirt to her back clip of the bra to realise there was none " that prepared ? ~ " he says by her ear as he slides his hands to her breasts and squishes them a little " were you waiting urgently ? " He asked again by her ear.

She held onto his hands that were cupping her breasts, and turned around " hehe. Cannot tell you. But you did promise me. " He cupped her cheek " aren't two kids enough for you to handle ? " He kissed her lips.

It was a moist, seductive, playful kiss. Not the passionate wanting kind. Just the for fun kind of not serious kiss.

* Knock knock knock knock *

They release the short seductive kiss. He sighs " damn it... " She held to his wrist which was still holding onto her cheek " mmmm... " She pouted

Kakashi: ignore the door ?

" Roku daime !!! " The voice from outside called out.

Kakashi: I hate being a hokage...