38: Our Yuka Leads Gennins

Yushin anime veins " Yuka !!! "

Yuka : what...?

He rushes to the living room " you used the kunais in the cupboard and didn't replenish them again !!! "

Yuka was lying on the sofa " oh. I forgot ." She answered back like she didn't care.

Yushin : you're supposed to go buy them !!! That's what replenish means !!

Yuka ; gomen.

" That's what you always say !!" And he chops her head with his hand. She sits up " that hurts ! I'm your imoto ! You're supposed to protect me ! "

Yushin ; like you need my protection. You're a jounin. I'm just a small anbu taichou.

Yuka: that's cos you kept refusing to become jounin. Even a small promotion to anbu taichou took forever for you to agree.

Yushin : at least I replenish the kunais !!!

Yuka : right right. How's you and mirai ?

Yushin ; eh ? How's that your business? Wait !!! Don't you change the topic !!! * Hand chop head *

Yuka ; ouch... nii, meanie.
___________________________________

Konohamaru laughs " that must hurt. Yushin gives quite some painful... *imitating * yushin... chop!  "

Yuka ; Baka nii.

Konohamaru: you're a jounin. I don't believe he can get you that easily.

Yuka : well... I didn't really dodge.

Konohamaru: he sure reminds me of yuki-san. She always kicks people when they do dumb things. For yushin, he has the yushin chop !

Yuka : ha ha. It hurts ok ! Konohamaru senpai. You try getting one of those.

Konohamaru sweatdrops " no thanks. I've tried those before. The bumps don't heal for a week. "

___________________________________

Yuka knocks and enters the hokage's office " you called me ? Naruto sensei."

Shikamaru ; yo.

Yuka : shikamaru sensei.

Shikamaru: I've got a mission for you.

Yuka : A rank again ?

Naruto ; nope. Just a C rank one. But there's a chance it might be bumped up to B rank.

Yuka : I see. I got it. How many people can I bring ?

Shikamaru: a squad of gennins.

Yuka : eh ? Are we that limited for people ? That's not even supposed to be allowed isn't it ? They're not even chunnins.

Shikamaru: don't be like that. You'll be fine. They'll be fine. I mean, this is an easy one. We're just labelling it C rank because of the money we're given.

Yuka ; a rich people guarding mission ?

Naruto ; well, that is how it is.

Yuka sighs " got it. Who are they ?"

Naruto ; well ... Let's just say they are gennins who just graduated.

Yuka : the ones my Papa tested the other day ?

Naruto : exactly.

Yuka: eh... They were all just ok I guess.

Shikamaru: you went to take a look ?

Yuka : I was curious. It was rare my Papa even used his skills for anything these days. I mean, look at my mama. She's just home lazing around too. They are just like old people at this stage, just touring wherever they like.

Shikamaru sweatdrops " you better not let yuki-san hear that. "

Yuka : so? Who are they ?

Shikamaru: I think they're outside already. Come in.

Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki enters the office.

Boruto : yo. To-chan ( father )

Sarada ; hokage-sama.

Mitsuki : hokage-sama.

Shikamaru: this is Hatake Yuka. Your taichou for your mission.

Sarada : Hatake... As in the Roku-daime's daughter ?!

Yuka : Hatake was unnecessary. Sensei .

Sarada ; eh ?!! Shikamaru-san was Yuka-san's sensei ?

Yuka : most of my skills weren't learnt from him though.

Shikamaru: that's mean. You make it sound like I didn't teach you anything.

Yuka : sensei is a very crafty person. Whatever sensei teaches, I am not smart enough to learn it all.

Shikamaru sighs " I'm not talking about shogi. "

Mitsuki stretches out his hand " Mitsuki . Nice to meet you. " Yuka takes his hand to shake " Yuka. You're related to that snake right ? "

Mitsuki: so you know.

Yuka : my nii is in anbu.

" I see. " And the shake was released in between the two.

Boruto : watashi, uzumaki boruto.

Sarada : Uchiha Sarada desu.

Yuka: you two are famous enough. No need introductions. So who is this dumb rich person I need to guard, wasting my time.

Naruto: about that...

Yuka turns away immediately " goodbye. Find yourself another jounin."

Naruto ; don't be like that !!! He requested you !!

Shikamaru: just tolerate him. He really... Offered a lot of money.

Yuka : 2 off days. Anytime I choose

Shikamaru: fine !! Deal !