41: Two Elderly on Two Rocking Chairs

They had each just bought themselves a rocking chair. She placed her arm onto the resting arm of the chair and laid back. He sat in his as well that was placed beside her chair. He held onto her hand.

Yuki : anata.

Kakashi : huh ?

Yuki ; we're kind of old. Do you think I'll die earlier or you'll die earlier ?

Kakashi: don't know. But I can't bear to watch you die. I wish you would live just a little bit longer than me.

Yuki : just a little?

Kakashi: well, I don't know if you want to even live that long.

Yuki ; oh ! So you think I can't live without you?!

Kakashi: well ~ isn't it ? Your parents are in their graves and our kids are both married. You only have me ~

Yuki : hmph. Maybe... Maybe I can remarry or something !

Kakashi: can you even forget me ?

Yuki ; you... You're threatening me !! How dare you !! Kakashi Hatake !! Be careful of your dinner I tell you !!

Kakashi : like I can't cook for myself.

Yuki : oh !! I hate you !!

He laughed " like you can actually do so. "

Yuki : mmm... I shouldn't have married you. Let you bully me like that.

Kakashi: too bad you can't get off the ship now.

Yuki : hmph! Anata. Do you think we'll live long enough to see our grandchildren ?

Kakashi: of course we will. Because I want us too.

She was sweetened by that " hehe. Anata... "