34: Living With Yuki & Anna

Kakashi goes over to the kitchen upon smelling the smell of oil and the sound of sizzles. He goes to the stove and sees a bit burnt bacon and a bit black scrambled eggs " Anna. This, your first time cooking ? "

Anna : cos it sucks ?

Kakashi laughed " cooking takes experience. "

Anna : stupid crap. This was supposed to be like ninjutsu. You know it, you do it, it happens.

Kakashi closes the fire to a smaller one " you opened it too large. That's why it cooks way faster than you think. "

Anna takes a bite of her food " still good. Just... Not as good as when she makes it. "

Kakashi: you can taste what kinoko-chan taste ?

Anna : I feel what she feels. We do share the same body, same organs and everything. Just a different perception of how we think things.

Kakashi : I see.

Anna : yes, and even when you two have sex. A bit like I'm watching a movie, but I do feel everything too.

Kakashi: haha. Thanks for your information.

Anna : what ? No. I want to eat more food.

Kakashi: are you talking to... Kinoko-chan?

Anna : ugh. Fine.

" Sticky. Shower. " And she heads towards the bathroom. He held onto her arm , pulled her into a hug by the back " alone ? "

" So sure I'm not Anna ? "

Kakashi: sure. Because kinoko-chan kawaii. Anna not .

Yuki ; we just had it last night !! Sticky !! Sweat !! Shower !!

Kakashi: we can shower together ~ be not sticky together ~

Yuki : you weren't like that last time!

Kakashi: last time ? I was busy. No time to have all these time with my kinoko-chan. I'm chasing back lost time.
___________________________________

Yuki was cooking fried rice for dinner.

Kakashi: fried rice.

Yuki ; Anna wants to eat it.

Kakashi: you co-exist with her really well it seems.

Yuki : anna is a part of me. She just wants to exist too, not for only some violent purpose. So I think I should treat her well too. Since she is part of me.

Kakashi: I see. Then ... If I had a craving too, whose would you cook ?

Yuki : Anna.

Kakashi: eh ?! Aren't I more important? I'm your anata !

Yuki ; I mean, you don't have much  requests. I can always cook yours another day. Anna can be very noisy to what she wants to eat when I go grocery shopping. She just requested sour sweet pork, gyoza the last few days.

Kakashi: wait ! You wouldn't cook me miso seaweed soup the other day. You rather cooked miso with pork bone broth. Was that also...

Yuki : heh. But... We have miso seaweed today !

Kakashi: so you've been cooking according to what Anna wants to eat all along ?

Yuki keeps quiet and scoops the fried rice. She placed the two bowls down and then seats down to proceed eating.

Kakashi: Yuki !!!

Yuki ; hai! Hai ! Then I don't have to think what to cook everytime !

" I see. " Kakashi starts to eat the fried rice " then I want mushroom omelette tomorrow. "

Yuki : ok ....